Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody remember Emma, St Anne's 2013?  (Read 621 times)

Offline bskin

Hi guys,

Was in At Annes a few days ago and remembered going for a visit. Just wondering if anybody met with Emma who worked there doing massage in late 2013. If anyone remembers, I'd like to see if she still works as a masseuse and possibly arrange another visit.

Thanks

Offline scutty brown

I sure hope your Emma wasn't "Ocean Blue"..........a blonde bimbo with tats

Offline pawndoktor

I`m sure she was prior to that Lyn in Bispham for a few years, she was in Stannes before that. She is still Stannes, if it is as I think one in the same lady. Goes under Healthholistic in Vivastreet. Hope its OK to post URL
External Link/Members Only
Cheers Pete

Offline Georgedaviesok

If this is Lynn who worked in a converted garage in Bispham, she was one of the worst I've ever seen..apparently a blackpool fave in her early days offering the full works but I found her service of massage and HE crap and the garage freezing. This was around 6 years ago.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I sure hope your Emma wasn't "Ocean Blue"..........a blonde bimbo with tats

See her everywhere in Blackpool, her skin colour reminds me of a wotsit. Grim.

Offline bskin

Thanks for the replies. No idea if she also worked under the name Lynn. She advertised on Craigslist. Seemed like she was only offering massage with extras temporarily when I saw her, hoped she had continued. She was working out of an upstairs bedroom in her flat, could have been around Parkside road. But I'm not too sure.

Offline scutty brown

See her everywhere in Blackpool, her skin colour reminds me of a wotsit. Grim.

she does smell very cheesy

Offline BP

Hi guys,

Was in At Annes a few days ago and remembered going for a visit. Just wondering if anybody met with Emma who worked there doing massage in late 2013. If anyone remembers, I'd like to see if she still works as a masseuse and possibly arrange another visit.

Thanks

I don't think it was Lynn who has flitted about and for a brief time did offer all services.   She'd tell everyone how she found some knots and try and educate them about posture whilst we lay there waiting for the happy ending which wasn't spectacular (but at that time Debbie of Bispham service started getting crap).   

Lynn was tall and large frame, blonde hair pleasant enough but not very erotic.   I used to see her a bit as that was my thing back then....massage with HE...and was taken aback one day when she stripped off and started getting all sensual.  I just found that bizarre with her - didn't fancy her a bit.

Who you may be thinking of and I cant for the life of me remember her name was a tallish slim dark haired girl who worked from a small cottage type house near YMCA in St Annes.  She was the best of both worlds.  Real sexy, slim, large nice knockers.   I used to see her a lot in the noughties then she stopped and resurfaced about 2013.  You had to take your shoes off in the porch - that may help others remember her name. 

Can't remember one called Emma though - I may have missed her.

Offline scutty brown

As I said before..........OceanBlue once told me her real name is Emma............

Offline BP

As I said before..........OceanBlue once told me her real name is Emma............

eeew
i wouldnt want that massaging me - or doing anything else

Offline BP

and to be honest - can't imagine her being able to type - let alone finding craigslist