Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantalising Tantra (Tara) - Paddington  (Read 1518 times)

2 review(s) for Tantalizing Tantra (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Rajsen

External Link/Members Only

So far I’ve seen Tara twice now so this review will cover both visits. Each time was £170 per hour.
Comms for first visit were via AW and by text message the second time. No issues.

A nice flat a few minutes walk from Paddington station. Good shower facilities, massage is on a bed.

Tara
Face 7/10 - I thought she was quite cute.
Body 7/10 - not exactly skinny, but not large either. Her photo’s might be a bit outdated, but she’s right up my street. Decent pair, my guesstimate would be a D/DD.
Personality 9/10 (some may not be bothered about this)

Service
Tara asked me to call when I arrived at Paddington and she provided me with directions to her place. Very easy to find.
I was greeted with a double kiss on the cheek with Tara wearing a sheer dress which came off very easily. Had a quick shower and then into the bedroom.
The massage started off a little strange, she did this thing where she stood in front and hugged me and then twisted me around. Not sure what this was about, but I enjoyed some LFK and had a nice feel of her breasts.

We moved onto the bed and she started the actual massage, which was nice and sensual. Plenty of body to body, reach-unders and a lengthy prostate massage, my best ones yet.
After turning over, there is more body to body and I had the opportunity indulge in more LFK and touching, everywhere.
On both visits I asked if I could massage her and she was OK with it. In reality my version of a massage was to finger her arse and pussy and play with her lovely tits. I get the feeling that both RO and rimming would be allowed and both holes are very neat and tidy. I no longer partake in either practice. On my 2nd visit she said OW was available (didn’t seem to be an extra charge for this) but unfortunately I only do HR these days - I was tempted however.
Once I indicated I’d had enough of the “mutual” massage, Tara proceeded with the HR which was excellent and I came loads. I was then encouraged to lie down and unwind for a while before showering and leaving. On my first visit, I think I fell asleep with Tara for a few about 10 minutes before I realised them time, so she’s defo not a clock watcher. On my second visit, I had to leave to get to a meeting, but didn’t feel pressured to leave at all. Both times I was there for well over an hour.

Conclusion
Great massage and HE from a great lady. Not sure how much of it is true Tantra despite her AW profile name, probably not a massive amount. Will I return? I already have and am planning my next visit.

Negatives
I would prefer true DFK over and above what Tara offers.
Not the cheapest option if all you want is a rub and tug.

Positives
Great Massage.
Nice discreet location.
Plenty of access and “probably” more services available.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:52:46 am by Rajsen »

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Brings back memories and interesting to see she's still around. Saw her a couple of times anything between 5-10 years ago. She was carrying a fair bit of weight back in those days and although pretty facially was a bit too chunky. Massage was certainly the focus then although dfk/fs definitely happened at the end - I remember she used special condoms/latex that were resistant to the vast amount of oil she used.