Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Kareena - Liverpool Street Hotel meant to be anyway  (Read 2714 times)

27 review(s) for Raunchy Kareena (18 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back in august time, leaving it a while before reviewing,
I called her up a day before to arrange a meet with her in the afternoon about 12.30 pm ish
Good communication on the day, text in morning etc. She then text saying can she push meet at a later time, I say ok, to 1.30pm.
She says text when at tube. At tube i text, she ask for 2pm meet as shes having trouble checking in, I stupidly agree,
i walk around for a bit have a drink etc. Text near 2pm and repky back given, can we do 2.45 shes still waiting.

I couldnt do, train to catch back. so say no. At this time im curious so i go to the hotel and see her waiting in reception so she was telling truth, its just that she shouldnt book people in if she has no intention of checking in earlier.

From seeing her i was glad i didnt pay 120ph. Shes quite chubby, facially not all that too,
wouldnt bother booking as her time keeping is crap
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @James.

I am surprised at this outcome as she is a very experienced pro and if you look at her schedule she is Heathrow most of the week and then Liverpool St on a Friday. She probs pay extra for early check in but on your punt day that didn't happen.

Doubt you lost anything been round the block far tooooooo long for my liking so queens heads saved :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 10:11:42 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline darkknightrises

you do mean 120 for half a hour? as her usual rate is 200ph

Offline Jerk Chicken

you do mean 120 for half a hour? as her usual rate is 200ph

Even £120/hh is to much for her!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline aj12345

Even £120/hh is to much for her!
Even £100 is too much for her. She used to be ok for £80 at half an hour but with the price hikes, not worth it at all. Much better out there for far less cash.

Offline Stud01

She has been active since 2010, that is a lot of years and a lot of mileage on the clock.

Offline Rajsen

From seeing her i was glad i didnt pay 120ph. Shes quite chubby, facially not all that too,
wouldnt bother booking as her time keeping is crap

Was she that bad? I was thinking of booking her as she’s the only Indian SP in that area with half decent reviews. How would you rate her looks out of 10 from what you saw?

Offline James

Was she that bad? I was thinking of booking her as she’s the only Indian SP in that area with half decent reviews. How would you rate her looks out of 10 from what you saw?

5 i would say, if she didnt have such a chubby body i suppose its fine, shes not a size 10.
a chubby 12
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline London newbie

She’s alright you know. Seen her a few times. Great rack and nice bj skills. Chunky but not off puttingly so