Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa - Colchester  (Read 799 times)

18 review(s) for Beauty_ISSA (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

essexmat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Issa - for about the tenth time!

Flat in the centre of town, easy to find, great girl that I have seen many times now. Fancied something different so went for the 30 min option and asked her if she minded me dining out on her smooth cunt - just fancied this rather then the normal BJ and sex. She was happy for me to indulge

On to the bed after me getting naked and kissing and gently biting her pert tits and her stroking my cock, opened her legs and dived right in for my meal using my tongue to go deeper inside her tight wet cunt as she wriggled around playing with her tits. This lasted about 15 minutes and I then asked her to stand up and bend over with her hands against the wall whilst pushing her arse and her legs open. I knelt down on the floor and began eating her wet cunt again whilst wanking myself off. In no time I was spunking everywhere whilst moaning with my tongue still inside her wet cunt and what made it nicer is she was pushing herself on to my tongue telling me to carry on after I was done - overall I must have been there around 40 minutes and she ended up cumming so hard she was shaking and ended up DFK me for about another 5 minutes

This girl is superb, I cannot get enough of her!