Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spanish girl 1 - tours all over now in the east  (Read 1451 times)

1 review(s) for Spanish Girl 1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed this girl was back in the region. She tours all over the country.

I saw her when she was this way last year, before I found ukp. If girls with not great English, less attractive and quite a bit larger in real life than their pics indicate, are your thing, then you could be onto a winner. If girls who don't do everything they list adds to the excitement for you then go see her. Her oral was ok (can't remember if it was owo, very much doubt it) didn't kiss, didn't allow pics or filming. Sex mish and doggy was ok if you like them passive. Disappointed and now she's back hope my experience is of use to others` decision making.

Offline CBPaul

Spanish girl 1

Nationality: Czech

:dash:

Offline socks

Spanish girl 1

Nationality: Czech

:dash:
Oh yes I forgot that bit! Also interesting feedback from one punter (not me) who points out that she was larger than expected. Very true. He went on to say that unlike my own experience he rated her service. Her feedback for him left a few hours later is a pathetic tit for tat about how he was older than expected. Stupid cow!

Offline Eeyore

Thanks greatly for the feedback as I was considering visiting her myself.
The other girl I was thinking of trying was the lady below but I'm undecided although she has good feedback.

Offline socks

Thanks greatly for the feedback as I was considering visiting her myself.
The other girl I was thinking of trying was the lady below but I'm undecided although she has good feedback.
I was pondering her too. Sounds a lot more likely to be a good punt. Go TOFTT and let us know how it goes

Offline CBPaul

Oh yes I forgot that bit! Also interesting feedback from one punter (not me) who points out that she was larger than expected. Very true. He went on to say that unlike my own experience he rated her service. Her feedback for him left a few hours later is a pathetic tit for tat about how he was older than expected. Stupid cow!

:lol: Classy