Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jay in St Albans  (Read 6730 times)

Offline ShredF

External Link/Members Only

Hi, i have seen Jay for a year now and i thought its time to give a review as this review is abit different from usual.
Visit: End of May
Cost:
60minute massage: £45
Extras (full nude + HJ): £55

I noticed her prices went up from £40 to £45 which is normal for a 1 hour massage however her massage is probably the best i ever had hence not going anywhere else.
She is a very fit Thai lady with amazing skills, i was greeted by her and she now wears a mask as well as the full head screen. I usually get a HJ with Topless but this time i asked her if she does anything extra? She says she does full nude but that costs a lot more. I then asked how much more and she said £55 extra. I luckily had extra cash on me on this occasion and gave it to her and she took it.

The massage conducted as usual and near the end she stripped down. I have to say her body is a 10/10 !! She is very fit. She carried on with the HJ whilst she allowed me to touch her body whilst i finish.

After i was finished she continued with her massage.

P.S i am not sure if this is offered to many people but if you dont ask, you dont get. Plus i have seen her about 5-6 times.

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only

Hi, i have seen Jay for a year now and i thought its time to give a review as this review is abit different from usual.
Visit: End of May
Cost:
60minute massage: £45
Extras (full nude + HJ): £55

I noticed her prices went up from £40 to £45 which is normal for a 1 hour massage however her massage is probably the best i ever had hence not going anywhere else.
She is a very fit Thai lady with amazing skills, i was greeted by her and she now wears a mask as well as the full head screen. I usually get a HJ with Topless but this time i asked her if she does anything extra? She says she does full nude but that costs a lot more. I then asked how much more and she said £55 extra. I luckily had extra cash on me on this occasion and gave it to her and she took it.

The massage conducted as usual and near the end she stripped down. I have to say her body is a 10/10 !! She is very fit. She carried on with the HJ whilst she allowed me to touch her body whilst i finish.

After i was finished she continued with her massage.

P.S i am not sure if this is offered to many people but if you dont ask, you dont get. Plus i have seen her about 5-6 times.
Wow! I never got an inkling fully nude was even possible?  She's always been so prim and professional with me. :unknown:
I knew other people have got HE and even topless. I'll

Offline bobby1973

the last time i saw her she said she would good full nude but much more money
when i asked how much she just smiled
so didn't bother   :thumbsdown:

Offline Cambridgy

Agree she’s great - 2hrs - fully nude with light fingering £120.
She is opening a shop in Dunstable soon....

Offline ShredF

Agree she’s great - 2hrs - fully nude with light fingering £120.
She is opening a shop in Dunstable soon....

£120!! Thats a bargain. :scare:

Opening a shop by herself or with another person just like her do you know?

Might have to just visit her again  :D

Offline Cambridgy

It’s being fitted out at the moment - I saw her there last time...she’s putting in a shower etc. There will be two cubicles from the look of the layout - so assume she’ll have help.

Offline winkywanky

I got Topless from her for extra on my second or third visit, but although she's a lovely woman (with a great figure) it seemed somewhat reluctantly delivered to me. Yes of course, we all know she's doing it for money, but she seemed a little ill at ease with it.

It's a shame and it means I possibly won't see her again.

Offline Chorley

I got Topless from her for extra on my second or third visit, but although she's a lovely woman (with a great figure) it seemed somewhat reluctantly delivered to me. Yes of course, we all know she's doing it for money, but she seemed a little ill at ease with it.

It's a shame and it means I possibly won't see her again.
I know what you mean WW. Almost a bit standoffish?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

I know what you mean WW. Almost a bit standoffish?  :unknown:

Well she certainly stood well back when I erupted  :D.

Yes though, there was no cheeky glint at all. It did seem reluctant to me.

Offline Cambridgy

I think there’s also something to do with whether the man of the house is in a stomping about mood...
Best experiences for me is when he’s been out, she’s way more relaxed - and even had a bit of a giggle.

Offline Nickoname1

Sounds like she's on a slippery slope (fnarrr, fnarr!), going from a strictly professional service, to reluctant HJ, to topless and now naked HJ with fingering in what seems like just a few months?

I have to say I don't understand why the Thai ladies are so set on having shops - if she can earn £100+ ph at home, seems crazy to take on rent and other costs.

Unless business premises will give her freedom to be more adventurous.......??  :D :yahoo:

Offline Rowntree

I think she started at a Thai massage place in Welham Green , even possibly married the guy who ran it.

Then set up by herself in a flat in Welham Green. At that stage I think she was struggling to get divorced.

Interesting character.

Offline Daaz324

Light fingering? Was she tight and get wet?

I’d love to go and see her but reckon I would need to see her a few times before anything may possibly be on offer!

Not sure how in the mood I could get with someone wearing a full face screen!

Offline Chorley

Light fingering? Was she tight and get wet?

I’d love to go and see her but reckon I would need to see her a few times before anything may possibly be on offer!

Not sure how in the mood I could get with someone wearing a full face screen!
This 100%

Online hornymale17

Has anyone had near FS with jay?

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review!

A bit on the expensive side for a full nude + HJ + massage. For that price you can get B2B elsewhere!!
However if the massage is top notch then enjoy the ride.