Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kat - Stowmarket  (Read 3754 times)

18 review(s) for EnglishKATxx  (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline seed_sprayer

This was good.  Not my best (Bella Cox of Milton Keynes - was too late with review but put in discussion area of South East) but far from disappointing and I’d go again.

External Link/Members Only

Has been reviewed previously. A couple of false starts - she’s either very restricted time wise or very busy or a combination. Was very keen on offering a duo but wasn’t my thing and I declined politely.

£120 for an hour of time. Small modern house close to supermarket in Stowmarket. Approach is not discreet but it was dark (Feb time I think - pre lockdown).  House ok for purpose.

Pretty slim brunette with decent fake boobs - they look big for her frame. Naughty neighbour kind of feel to her.  Prob early 30s.

Friendly and chatty - I think localish to area. No messing about - had me upstairs with pants around ankles in a few minutes. Upfront about asking what I liked - she was keen to please and went straight into oral without which was strong. Happy not to use her hands and be on her knees. I laid back for a good 20 minutes after standing for a bit - a nice but fairly vigorous technique.

Enjoyed doggy - not the most interactive perhaps but nice arse and got nice and wet quickly.  Quick go with her on top and then more doggy.

I was going to finish on her face - but she didn’t seem totally up for it (maybe wasn’t in mood) and in the end covered her tits. It was a lot as usual and she giggled (maybe relieved it had gone there rather than on her face).

Didn’t hang around. It was a good experience and still consider a positive - I suppose I was expecting something amazing based on some of reviews and it didn’t quite live up to it, maybe I’d built it up to something it struggled to meet. Anyway will make the detour off the a14 sometime again.  The quest for best no hesitation facial-taker continues (nominations welcome...)

Offline Thebull666

This was good.  Not my best (Bella Cox of Milton Keynes - was too late with review but put in discussion area of South East) but far from disappointing and I’d go again.

External Link/Members Only

Has been reviewed previously. A couple of false starts - she’s either very restricted time wise or very busy or a combination. Was very keen on offering a duo but wasn’t my thing and I declined politely.

£120 for an hour of time. Small modern house close to supermarket in Stowmarket. Approach is not discreet but it was dark (Feb time I think - pre lockdown).  House ok for purpose.

Pretty slim brunette with decent fake boobs - they look big for her frame. Naughty neighbour kind of feel to her.  Prob early 30s.

Friendly and chatty - I think localish to area. No messing about - had me upstairs with pants around ankles in a few minutes. Upfront about asking what I liked - she was keen to please and went straight into oral without which was strong. Happy not to use her hands and be on her knees. I laid back for a good 20 minutes after standing for a bit - a nice but fairly vigorous technique.

Enjoyed doggy - not the most interactive perhaps but nice arse and got nice and wet quickly.  Quick go with her on top and then more doggy.

I was going to finish on her face - but she didn’t seem totally up for it (maybe wasn’t in mood) and in the end covered her tits. It was a lot as usual and she giggled (maybe relieved it had gone there rather than on her face).

Didn’t hang around. It was a good experience and still consider a positive - I suppose I was expecting something amazing based on some of reviews and it didn’t quite live up to it, maybe I’d built it up to something it struggled to meet. Anyway will make the detour off the a14 sometime again.  The quest for best no hesitation facial-taker continues (nominations welcome...)

Was there Fk on offer?

Offline seed_sprayer

Yes - perhaps not the most vigorous, but yes.

Online Naughtyboyuk

You can see from my reviews that I am a big fan of Kat’s, she was my last punt before lockdown and is on a very shortlist to be my first when punting returns to normal.  Thoroughly enjoy MMFs with her and one day hope to see her handling 3 or 4 cocks simultaneously as I am sure she knows how to keep everyone satisfied.

Offline Bornslippy

Been on my radar for a long time. Stowmarket is a bit far. I hope to pass that way when work resumes and I can see my clients in Bury st ed