Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Rose (Stevenage)  (Read 2724 times)

2 review(s) for Sassy_Cleo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

After unceremoniously being "kicked out" by Lacy (Busty 32GG) I quickly made contact with a Plan B.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was short notice and Roxy said she was not at her place but could be there by 2pm. She gave me the location and I was there with 10mins to go - she then phoned me to say stuck in traffic. So I was thinking Plan B gone wrong too when the phone went again. "Would that be you in the white car." she said, I replied yes and she says "Look to your left that is me in my red car!". I leave my car and start the 100yd walk,she gets out of the car and waves at me!! She stands there waiting for me... a dream in tight black pants, close fitting tight white cardie wearing shades with blonde hair. Mmmm wow!

She waited for me and together walked into her apartment. She is fit and can she kiss.... the envelope is thrown to one site (unchecked) and we start. Within a few short minutes we are both unclothed on the bed deep kissing. She responded strongly to my magic fingers and RO, then OWO more stoking and great passion which ultimately resulted in a genuine cum together (no way faked!!)... I felt like I had just bust the 4min mile, Phew.... OMG where did that hour go!!!??

A fantastic punt and a climax I have not experienced for some years...... :yahoo:

The only downside is her laugh... a little grating, cockney guffaw!! But her body and passion made up for that by far.... and yes, I will meet her again.

grandmaster-ram-rod

happy for you, thanks for the review :hi:

Offline danny.simons

Thanks for the review sir, been keeping my eye on her for a little while now!

I don't suppose you would know, does she live or work with this girl - External Link/Members Only ?

I only ask because (being from Stevenage myself) I notice that most of the girls are touring and use hotels, so the ones that claim to actually live in Stevenage, I just wonder if they are associated.

Also how discreet was getting in and out of her place? And how far out of the town centre?

Thanks again :)

Offline Bermondsey Boy

Thanks for the review sir, been keeping my eye on her for a little while now!

I don't suppose you would know, does she live or work with this girl - External Link/Members Only ?

I only ask because (being from Stevenage myself) I notice that most of the girls are touring and use hotels, so the ones that claim to actually live in Stevenage, I just wonder if they are associated.

Also how discreet was getting in and out of her place? And how far out of the town centre?

Thanks again :)

This WG you linked in your note, made a bid on a reverse booking I put up on A/W . I went elsewhere, but said i'd follow up at a later date. She came across as very nice, well to the extent that replied to emails, which I suppose is something. She told me she was in the Old Town (thats the one on your link not "Roxy Rose")

Offline sumertime

Roxy Rose has a nice clean apartment south of the town centre. Not sure about discreet... she met me at the road side, looking stunning, and we walked to her place together. Must admit, I was so cloud 9 when I left her I walked into a garage/parking area by turning left [not right]... I would not think there is any access problems.

As far as I could tell she is totally independant not sharing with others. She is a great character and really enjoys the sex!  ;)