Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elys Love (Stevenage)  (Read 1079 times)

1 review(s) for Elys 4you (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

The profile photo looked good, shapely blond 19yrs and read OK. There was an AW Alert but new girl = benefit of doubt:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Checked the pix with TinEye got no match so I callled her number to make a reservation. She sounded pleasant, but EE, so made booking and confirmed on AW Bookings. Had a little time later so spent some £ and looked at Private Gallery to see six, well posed portraits - too good to be true. Checked with TinEye and had multiple echos including "Sentimente.Ro" from 2009 illustrating a 25 yr old!!

Tried to get back to her on phone but could not get through so sent email to cancel.

Near miss or am I getting paranoid!!

Offline CBPaul

Near miss !

The profile was only created yesterday but I have seen the same profile under a similar name before, so changing profile name - most likely as crap fb turns up. I agree she looks great but serious danger of cock - brain issues here. For some reason she went straight onto my ignore list, just something about the profile that screams scam of some kind and not worth the risk. 

Online finn5555

The same pics have been used in multiple profiles. She was in Milton Keynes last year  :hi:

Offline sumertime

Yep there they are....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.6600  [middle of page 265]

....and probably more!  :(

password02

Profile now GONE - yes very near miss

Offline CBPaul

No doubt it will be back soon, probably with a very similar name.  :(