Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Honey Jessica  (Read 5735 times)

12 review(s) for littlehoneyjessica (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Taggart

My second time with Little Honey Jessica - External Link/Members Only

Pleased to report second visit was much better than the first. I want a third.

Arranged quickly and efficiently via email, with post code texted later. The place she uses was easy to find, with free public parking adjacent, and a cash machine at the filling station up the road.

Jess is a petite size 6 teen, with an engaging personality, and a body that screams 'fuck me'. Wore a nice black kimono. Kisses nicely, gives very good OWO, and was very willing to pleasure me. Was happy to be fingered (nicely), and partake in 69s, and a great fuck too, insisting on one pop I came in her mouth. Who am I to refuse?

No time pressure, wonderful relaxed time, and Jess has restored my faith in WGs after 2 cancellations and a no show earlier in the year. Good interesting conversation too.

Be aware she is young, small and cute, a bit like the babe you wished live next door, so if you like them a bit more meat on the bones, pass her by. My only criticism is that to some of us, she'll be addictive.

vt

Stoke on Trent now...wasn't she Peterborough??  :unknown:

Offline norfolk tiger

Stoke on Trent now...wasn't she Peterborough??  :unknown:

Profile says Stoke is a 2 day visit.

Offline Taggart

Jessica's main area of working is Peterborough, usually every week, but in October 2012 she did a fleeting visit to Lincoln which is where I saw her, and now has the Potteries in her sights. Saves punters traipsing long distances.

vt

Jessica's main area of working is Peterborough, usually every week, but in October 2012 she did a fleeting visit to Lincoln which is where I saw her, and now has the Potteries in her sights. Saves punters traipsing long distances.

Thought so. Any comments on how it got better the second time and what was lacking the first time? Bearing in mind for most of us it will be the first time seeing her.

Offline jsunturf

I sent her an email through AW, never got a reply back. I was hoping her to be my first punt... Does she require some feedback score from punters on AW before she replies?

Also, for those that met her, does she only work on the dates she puts in her profile or does she work in weekends too?

Offline eyeseebee

I came on here some months ago and sung her praises but because I don't log in to post very often certain people started to suggest I had reason to promote her - which I don't. I have seen other girls too but Jessica just ticks all the boxes for me. I would totally agree with Taggart's description. With regards to when she works, if I remember correctly she is studying to become a primary school teacher (or something like that) so she only works on the days on her profile, and as Taggart says she does from time to time visit other locations although Peterborough is her main place of working. But she is a cracking girl and well worth the effort to see, but I better shutup now in case the 'you're touting her' police come along. Enjoy Jess when you visit her, she's great!

Offline Taggart

Thought so. Any comments on how it got better the second time and what was lacking the first time? Bearing in mind for most of us it will be the first time seeing her.

Dont think there was nothing lacking apart from being a bit overawed but her cuteness, plus I'd had a couple of rubbish punts in previous months, so was somewhat sceptical. This time there was less need for small talk before getting out kit off. This time I was more confident.

vt

I came on here some months ago and sung her praises but because I don't log in to post very often certain people started to suggest I had reason to promote her - which I don't. I have seen other girls too but Jessica just ticks all the boxes for me. I would totally agree with Taggart's description. With regards to when she works, if I remember correctly she is studying to become a primary school teacher (or something like that) so she only works on the days on her profile, and as Taggart says she does from time to time visit other locations although Peterborough is her main place of working. But she is a cracking girl and well worth the effort to see, but I better shutup now in case the 'you're touting her' police come along. Enjoy Jess when you visit her, she's great!

I'm not saying I don't believe you but it might help your credibility if you could offer some balance in your assessment. Bad punts often have redeeming aspects, good punts nearly always have disappointing aspects...unless she was perfect in every way!?!  :unknown:

You might want to answer these questions:

What did you like least about her looks?

Was there anything she could have done better with regards to her service/attitude?

If you can't bring yourself to answer these, that's why you got some stick last time from the anti-fluffy brigade...perhaps!  :unknown:

Offline eyeseebee

I saw 3 or 4 different girls over about a 2 month period (Abby I have already commented on, and LucyStar in Cambridge who I believe has now stopped working but was a very pleasant young girl) and Jessica, and Jessica just ticked all my boxes. If I had to find something less positive to say about her it would probably be that she seemed more keen to suck my cock than she was to receive oral, but in saying that on subsequent visits to her she has initiated oral on her because she knows its one my things that I like to do. She is clearly very popular but I was impressed that she remembered things we had spoken about several weeks earlier - looks wise I can't really fault her -for some people's taste she could perhaps have a bit more meat on her bones, but her very slim frame and young age are very much part of the attraction to me.

Offline Taggart

Got to laugh at the doubting thomases......

There's enough info and warning about crap providers on here and punters take it in as gosple, and steer clear. Then when a punter makes really positive comments about a WG he has seen, (one with 200+ positive feedbacks so are they all wrong????) , other forum members want an in-depth analysis or the why and wherefores !!!   :rolleyes:

Each of us is different, and want slightly different things from an encounter. With some girls I am happy to have oral both ways, some nice snogging, straight sex and be away. Others I really fancy for dirty, horny sex and more.

As pretty as Jessica is, and a nice personality too, I accept what may work for me may not work for others, but as an experienced punter (12 years), I am being honest and forthright abount my encounter, and so I believe is eyeseebee. Like me, he obviously like smaller framed petite girls, rather than the fat dumpy type, and there's nowt wrong with that. 

Unless, you are prepared to take a chance, you'll never know. After all, you could see how you go with a Romanian....!!

knightrider007

Not seen her, but tried booking her and she an abrupt ignorant bitch from my experience. She is also on SAAFE and writes crap about punters so id encourage evryone to give her a wide berth, hate women who go on SAAFE and slag the paying customers off.

Offline Taggart

Not seen her, but tried booking her and she an abrupt ignorant bitch from my experience. She is also on SAAFE and writes crap about punters so id encourage evryone to give her a wide berth, hate women who go on SAAFE and slag the paying customers off.

Got a link to this, to substiantiate your allegation?  Seems she has an issue with a punter harrassing her.
I've alway been treated with respect and courtesy in emails, phone calls and texts.