Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parkers in Holborn  (Read 8016 times)

JohnSmith52

Hi all,

Has anybody had any 'exotic' services in Parkers in Holborn?

I went in, seemed a bit classier surroundings than average club. Lapdances were pretty physical but in plain sight.

Didn't notice a VIP room (only was in for 20 minutes at the end of a night so didn't have chance to talk to girls very long.

A mate of mine said he had hear the VIP was £550. I am little dubious as regards info from the grapevine but I get the impression things go a bit further there than most places.

Does anyone have direct first hand experience of Parkers in general and VIP in particular?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows and can save me a few quid  finding out one way or the other.

Also, I obviously know booking a simple punt would be a lot more straightforward and cheaper in time and money, but I enjoy the strip scene.

Hope everyone is well.

SuitedandBooted

Parkers has been around for over 10 years now, and I haven't been in there for a while. But you use to be able to chat to the girls, have some reasonable fun, and if you buy a bottle you could pick your lady of choice and leave with her (you had to fix your own prices with the girls).

Last time I walked past late one evening it looked to be the same. Dodgy drivers selling all sorts hanging around outside, same suits and fools walking in, and the usual EE girls around.

Best to avoid unless you have deep pockets, lots of self control, or are just looking for all the vices that London can offer.

JohnSmith52

Thanks SuitedandBooted, I appreciate it.

Anyone else with other experience? It will be a while before I can have a proper night out. I am intrigued by Parkers but based on 20 minutes of experience it is not a cheap place and knowing what does/does not happen in the club from the community of you fine gents would help in making the most of my next night...

Offline flybynightpm

Went about 6 months ago with work collegues an hr before closing time and it was quite fun, the "no touching" rule definitely flew out the window on the night... that was the basement not the VIP section...I heard someone was robbed last yr after taking up an offer of extra activities by one of those drivers outside..

SuitedandBooted

No doubt an offer to show someone one of the many dodgy knocking shops/private flats nearby. There was one mentioned in a post around Bolsover Rd recently.

As I said these are a buyer beware type place. Go and have a look if you can handle yourself and know what you're letting yourself in for. But if it's your first time in one of these type of places best to stay away!

JohnSmith52

Cheers again guys.

DO any other readers out there have any experience of the VIP room?

I must say as VIP rooms go, £550 is pretty expensive and if people were not getting full service for that I would be surprised as to what they w=would be willing to pay for.

But then again, councils seems to have eyes and ears everywhere and when strip clubs go into sex on the premises things seem to get closed down (or bloody cameras have to be installed everywhere) pretty quickly.

Anyone tried the Parkers VIP?

SuitedandBooted

Not quite sure what that could include, would be surprised if they included any services!
No doubt it means private area, a bottle (bottle service in London clubs starts at £250 for a whole bottle of spirits and mixers etc) of something and the company of a lady or two for an hour.

Offline flybynightpm

VIP=Complete waste of time... unless someone else is paying for it... have some fun downstairs for a hour or 2 with mates then slope for a punt... don't carried away though...

tonysoprano

Not tried the VIP but been there a few times. Depending on the girls you might get a bit of contact during a dance but no guarantees. Some decent looking EE girls though.

As for sex with the dancers, it's like a lot of these places. If you visit often enough and throw enough money at it you might eventually persuade a dancer to go home with you.

But is it really worth spending all that money chasing what is a bit of a pipe-dream when you can punt and actually guarantee to get laid?

Offline Da5

Yes it is well known that parkers does have all the extras for the " right price" £550 for two hours gets you a bottle of champagne dances and a shag, only worth it if you've got money to burn or somebody else is paying...

JohnSmith52

Thanks DA5, it is what I assumed - nobody is going to pay £550 for a grind and a few nipples in face.

The things is though, I still can't figure it out. Given that most of the punters on this board have come to the same conclusion I did (why pay treble the market price when ypy could go for a punt and guarantee a shag), how are the girls finding takers?

And if it is 'well known' that Parkers offers extras, how has a council killjoy not come round to enforce the licence?

Have you actually had a shag in Parkers? Has anyone else actually got first hand experience? I am more of a SoHo man myself and dont know the Holborn scene so well - if anyone does have first hand experience they would like to share I would be very grateful to learn from you! :)

Offline punk

Is that the place near secrets parker street?

Had a good punt near there around 4 years ago.

Offline flybynightpm

As far as my beer impaired memory goes, it was the Parkers wine bar and restaurant entrance which you can see on google street view..

JohnSmith52

Hey Punk,

Punt in Secrets or punt in Parkers? If latter how did it go? And how surreptitious did you have to be? In Soho, there is a lot of hiding in plain sight, but the girls still take care to maintain the illusion that nothing happens inn or around the club....

I truly am fascinated, but I must confess £550 is sadly out of my price range for the possibility of a punt, which could also turn out to be nothing more than a very expensive VIP experience. And if I wanted standard VIP I would stick to Shoreditch or Soho!

Offline the lurker

No offence JS52 but you are sounding very much like plod here

vw

No offence JS52 but you are sounding very much like plod here
Very much so, and if he doesn't have that sort of money to blow sounds like a fishing expedition to me !

JohnSmith52

I can assure you I am not a plod! Although I do rather like the idea of being a tubby policeman surrounded by girls...

In truth, I am not or cop or a council skivvie. I am curious about what happens in Parkers without being will to blow 2 grand to test it out with 3 or 4 different girls. For that sort of cash I could get 10 punts - curoisity is one thing but the price of a hatchback is another...

Anyway, to those who replied earlier, thanks very much - I appreciate that you took time to answer. Any further answers of anecdotes of course very welcome!

Offline Steely Dan

Is this the same place?
External Link/Members Only
'Parkers' just pulls up a restaurant....

brandon567

Please avoid this place. They have taken almost £1000 from my bank account. Took advantage of me being completely drunk and of course there were no services included, something could have been put in my drink too I suspect,

I remember I was also vomiting inside of the place and they did not take me out of the place. On the contrary, they realised it was the best opportunity to take more money off me,

I have already reported this to my bank and they are investigating on this as I want a full refund of my money, unless I will have to start legal action supported by my bank,

I repeat again, be very careful with this people, they are basically stealing a lot of money of people in an almost unconscious state,

If anyone has anything else to contribute in regards to this please comment, this people can not get away with it that easy.

brandon567

Is this the same place?
External Link/Members Only
'Parkers' just pulls up a restaurant....

I dont think it is. I would say that restaurant becomes a club. As all the money taken out a my bank account says Parkers Restaurant in my bank statements