Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy- ex Maxes Angels  (Read 4688 times)

Offline stevej4343

Just seen this profile and noticed she's in London for the next 2 days. If it really is the same girl that I saw years ago she's definitely worth a visit. Has anyone seen Amy recently? Is it the same Amy from way back when? Thanks in advance for the replies.

External Link/Members Only

handyandy

Although i haven't seen her the opinion of others is that sexybustyamy is indeed former Max's Angel Amy ;)

Offline Anadin

Yeah I've seen her, she used to be with Maxes many years ago. Lovely lady definitely worth a visit.

handyandy

Yeah I've seen her, she used to be with Maxes many years ago. Lovely lady definitely worth a visit.

This is Amy back in her Maxes days

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevej4343

Thanks for the replies. I did manage to get to see her and boy I'm glad I did. She has got loads of tattoos now but if you're looking for a MILF with a great attitude, great rack and a nice bum then look no further. She said that she's planning to return at the end of May for a couple of days and I'll definitely be up for another go if I can get there :)

handyandy

Offline Blue84

I saw her for a threesome about 18 months ago when she was in town. Very good fun that was. Wanted to see her this week but couldn't get the free time...Will be "all over it" when she is back. Sexy as fuck.

Offline stevej4343

I've never done a review but I've basically said it all. She's a really bubbly, lovely girl that you can have a good laugh with and pretty much up for anything except A. I'll doubt you'll be disappointed.

Offline Jeffpike

I saw her years ago and agree that she was good. Not as filthy as some of the other Maxes girls but good attitude

Online hendrix

Blast from the past! Saw her when she was with Maxes, lovely personality and good fun. I seem to recall that she did anal back then though..I might be mixed up.

Offline horsa

how big is her ass? ive read some saying its big and curvy (curvaceous bottom to rival JLos are her words on the profile) and some saying its tiny..

handyandy

Blast from the past! Saw her when she was with Maxes, lovely personality and good fun. I seem to recall that she did anal back then though..I might be mixed up.

Hendrix i think you are right she did do anal back in the day.

Offline stevej4343

Just a quick bump here to let you guys know she's back in London today and tomorrow. I'm booked in for later today, can't concentrate on anything at the moment  :D

handyandy

handyandy

Offline stevej4343

Fantastic mate, as ever. Good news is that she's planning on making these tours a regular thing once or twice a month. She lives on the south coast and as long as it's worth her while coming up she'll continue..... good news for us eh ;)

handyandy

Very good news, am trying to arrange a booking with Amy sometime next weekend 3rd 4th or 5th June. ;)

Offline Blue84

That's good news. She said on her profile recently that she was "hanging up her stockings" but it seems to have been deleted...

Offline stevej4343

She's back again 😃😃😃 til Thursday in Bayswater 😝😝😝

handyandy

Tried booking Amy for an hours incall on Thursday, sent message via AW and text her, got a text back saying she was available Thursday so i replied with a time and so forth, well pleased.

About to make the booking via her AW page and get another text to say sorry am checking out on Thursday :(

Second time i have tried to book her and second time she has got her dates mixed up.

Two minds whether to try a 3rd time

Offline stevej4343

Sorry mate, that may have been my fault... she leaves on Thursday :(

handyandy

Offline stevej4343

Went to see her at the weekend. great time as ever. She's now renting an apartment in Bayswater until the end of April. She did say she's had some new pix done that she's going to put on her AW site and also that she'll be putting her prices up soon :( Get in quick

Offline Blue84

Saw her a couple of weeks ago too. Great as always. Prices up now.

Offline ravenous25

Looks like she has a cracking body/rack - wish I was in London more often.

Offline ravenous25

Really like her profile pics but read somewhere that she has loads of tattoos now. I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos - how many does she have and are they all over her body or just in a few places?

Offline xxdavex

I saw Amy a couple of weeks ago and yes she has lots of tattoos (will put a report up shortly). She has a sleeve, some on her legs and some on her stomach so if that kind of thing really turns you off she she is probably not for you. However if you can get past that, and for me it wasn't a problem as I'm a boob man, then she is a great fun.

Cheers

Offline ravenous25

I'm a boob man (and hers look awesome!) so hoping to push through the tattoo issue! I don't hate them so plan on seeing her nxt month for a session.