Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toned redhead - Any suggestions  (Read 1326 times)

Offline US24Fun

Hi Guys - heading up to London in a couple of months and would really like to spend an hour or two having some fun.

Ideal world would be a toned redhead (natural or not). 18 - 30 fairly vanilla services overall.

Am searching the webs and finding the normal agency style girls but looking for some recommendations if possible?

Hornydevil247

You could try Miss Holly. She tours London occasionally.

External Link/Members Only

Noah Hope

bustyAngel_LAURA .
 Especially if you like French kissing.
(Sorry I can't post her Adultwork link,  I'm typing this on my phone.)

Offline The_Don

Hi Guys - heading up to London in a couple of months and would really like to spend an hour or two having some fun.

Ideal world would be a toned redhead (natural or not). 18 - 30 fairly vanilla services overall.

Am searching the webs and finding the normal agency style girls but looking for some recommendations if possible?

What happened with Hayley or Naughty Slut Sophie  :unknown:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30526.msg427146#msg427146

Offline US24Fun

What happened with Hayley or Naughty Slut Sophie  :unknown:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30526.msg427146#msg427146

Urm - I picked Hayley and it was pretty much what everyone had suggested it would be like. From Memory. But, that was almost three years ago. Not sure what it has to do with this topic, unless its some kind of whinge?

Offline The_Don

Urm - I picked Hayley and it was pretty much what everyone had suggested it would be like. From Memory. But, that was almost three years ago. Not sure what it has to do with this topic, unless its some kind of whinge?

This site/forum is about sharing for the benefit of punters and the point I'm highlighting. Is you have been External Link/Members Only of, UKP longer than me.

BTW, I've punted W/G's that may, meet your requested requirements. Perhaps do some research  :unknown:  > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=22655 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:45:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline king tarzan

Czech sasha Hounslow

Hot totty
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Romney

Red Haired Cutie.  She does lots of BDSM stuff, but also gives a good GFE.

Offline king tarzan

Spicy Julia in Acton

Hotfit body decent sexy face

Offline jac0bin

You could try Miss Holly. She tours London occasionally.

The curtains don't match the drapes.....she's a bottled redhead

Offline king tarzan

Used to be cheryanne 666
Don't know if she still around

But a fit dirty one

Offline Mr Farkyhars