Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Blacklabel (two meets in one review) - outcall  (Read 3152 times)

Offline jakplo22

Links: External Link/Members Only

Services provided:
OWO, DFK, CIM, CIF, RO and Penetration (protected)

Time Spent: 120 (on two seperate occasions as detailed in the review)

Fee: £ 1000

Extras: N/A

Appointment Type: Out-call

Communication: Whatsapp with Blacklabel. Communications are very slow and had to follow up multiple times to get a response. Customer aftercare is also lackluster.

I suppose this review is going to be a textbook example of what football fans like to call a “tale of two halves” … I have been at this for quite a few years and I can honestly say that I had both the best and the worst experience of my career with Emma.

Both times I booked through the Blacklabel agency. Communications with the agency are fine, although they can take a bit too long to respond at times. I was particularly responded with the “customer aftercare” aspect of their service (see towards the end of the review).
Emma is 5’6 tall, claims to be 26 years old (which I believe to be accurate), absolutely gorgeous, and both her tits and her ass appear larger in real life than they do on her pictures. Her tits are definitely 100% natural, though one would be forgiven for thinking they are fake at first glance because of how firm and upright they are. For some reason that is beyond my comprehension, she seems to have gotten it into her head that she should get her tits surgically reduced. I did my best to try to dissuade her from following through with this absurd project, but I don’t seem to have been entirely successful.

Without a shadow of a doubt, looks-wise she is the closest to a perfect ten that I have ever seen, and I have been involved in this activity for a while. She does, as previously mentioned on this forum, have a bush, which I quite liked. But even if you are not a fan of pubic hair on women, rest assured that the rest of her body more than makes up for this fault. Emma briefly mentioned in passing that she is not very fond of “A levels”, though I am not entirely certain if it is on offer. Since I am also not a fan of intercourse of the Greek variety, I saw no reason to inquire further. She is half Asian and half Latina (I don’t want to disclose her exact ethnic makeup since she might be the only offspring of this particular combination in the world), but looks decidedly more Asian to me, except for her green eyes. She has some tattoos but none on her hands, chest or neck area, so it’s not a big deal to me.

My first meeting with Emma took place in a hotel in Central London. She was approximately 35 minutes late to our meeting, but profusely apologised and immediately assured me that I had the choice between her making up the time and getting my money back. Of course I chose not to demand my money back, both because she looked amazing (wearing black leather pants and a white crop top), and because I was not under any sort of time constraint that evening. We proceeded to engage in intense DFK, then took a shower together and fucked in all imaginable positions. I even managed to make her cum twice, once during RO and once during cowgirl. It is certainly debatable whether this is actually true, but call me naïve, I err on the side of believing it. We technically only had one round, but that is only because (not to brag!) I can keep at it for an insanely long time without coming. I eventually came on her face, and she even gave me her vape as a parting gift to remember her by, which I thought was a very nice touch. Her BJ and ballsucking skills are exceptional and to be lauded, and the tightness of her pussy (Asian girl stereotype confirmed!) is something I will probably never forget.

When I met Emma the second time at a hotel near Heathrow, I was immediately taken aback by the fact that she did not seem to remember much about me or our previous meeting. I guess she does have a lot of suitors, so I cannot be too surprised, but after only about six weeks of not seeing her, it did seem strange that she had so little recollection of me. She also was 40 minutes late once again (understandable, since it was on a tube strike day) however this time she did not apologize for her lateness and immediately invited me to have a smoke with her in the backyard of the hotel. I guess you could argue that she should have done this on her own time, but the desperate recovering nicotine addict in me could not object to this proposal. When we finally reached the hotel room, my first round with Emma was okay and somewhat reminiscent of my previous encounter with her, though decidedly less enthusiastic.

After the first round, we had an extended chat, which I did not mind since I needed a break and was genuinely interested in what she had to say. When we started the second round, she said: “I will give you ten minutes to come again”. I responded incredulously: “Ten minutes?”, to which she responded: “No, I actually meant two minutes.” I know this sounds like a bad joke, but I swear to whatever deity you prefer that this was our exact dialogue, word for word.  It is possible that her clock was off that evening, but even that would not explain how 8 minutes elapsed in a matter of a few seconds. Mind you, at this point there was another 50 minutes left on the clock. After a few minutes of dispassionate activity, she eventually exclaimed: “You’re not going to be able to come again!” Well, certainly not with that attitude. She ended up leaving 30-45 minutes early, depending on whether you count the time we spent smoking in the yard on her arrival. In my slightly intoxicated stupor, I did not immediately realize how much time we still had left, so I did not mention it to her, nor would it have made much sense to debate her about it. I accompanied her downstairs, where the desperate recovering nicotine addict in me saw an opportunity to bum a few more cigarettes of her before she got in her taxi. In all seriousness she bid me farewell by saying “see you again soon”.

It’s also worth knowing that she made quite a few disparaging comments about ethnic minorities and the elderly (her cut-off age seems to be 45), so if you belong to one of those demographics, she might not be your best bet. Since I am just about as Caucasian as it gets and quite a bit younger than 45, I do not mind those preferences of hers, but it is worth considering if you are affected. She also does not seem to be very fond of our friends across the English Channel, the French, though I concur with her on that one.

Another one of the lowlights of our second meeting would be the fact that she asked me where I get my money from, seemingly because she did not believe that my line of work was lucrative enough for me to able to afford her. I guess you cannot blame a girl for being curious, however, call me old-fashioned, but I happen to believe that the old adage of “never ask a man about his salary” still applies. She also demanded that I had to be loyal to her, whatever that might mean.

I have been pondering this strange meeting for the last few weeks, and the only rational explanation for the extreme discrepancy between my first and second meeting with Emma that I could come up with would be that Blacklabel decided to replace Emma with her rude identical twin. It could also be that she was agitated because she had to sit in traffic to Heathrow for an extended period of time, but since I cannot control the traffic situation in the Greater London area, I cannot count this as a legitimate excuse. Or maybe she has a policy of only being nice the first time you meet her?

For those that care, she seems to be a heavy smoker (including open use of *censored*) though that did not bother me personally.
Simon from Blacklabel (who seems to be in charge of this operation, as far as I can tell) assured me that both he and Emma were apologetic and that it would „never happen again“. However, he did not offer any explanation, nor did he offer any compensation (at her exorbitant rate, 30 minutes come out to GBP200) for the lost time. Since their apologies, however heartfelt they might be, are not worth GBP 200 to me, I think it is safe to say that I will not be patronizing this business again. In this business you always take the risk of being ripped off, but this is still quite astonishing. I guess if you make a booking with Blacklabel and you lose time you are out of luck.

According to the rules of mathematics, I suppose that one amazing experience and one god-awful experience would cancel each other out and result in a neutral review, but since the god-awful experience is the more recent one, I will go ahead and give this a negative. Also, I am not yet completely familiar with the rules of this platform, so if it is not allowed to combine two meets into one review, please forgive me. For reference, these meets happened in May and June of 2022.

Tl;dr: After I had an amazing experience with Emma the first time I met her, she left at least 30 minutes early the second time I met her. Agency apologized but did not offer any compensation.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 10:40:16 am by jakplo22 »

Offline jakplo22

I wrote this review right after the meet occured, so sorry if it is a bit of an emotional rant. Will try to write more concisely next time.

Online scutty brown

unusual first review

reads very much like a hit-and-run troll

how many other girls have you seen from this agency?
why did you not review the first, good, meeting?

Online Payyourwaymate

OP, you have been a member since july but have only chosen to review now out of spite for a strange experience you had? I am not sure how well this will be taken in to be honest. This SP has been reviewed by a member who is an ethnic minority and it was a positive, so the disparaging remark is a bit confusing aswell considering she is an ethnic minority herself.

Offline jakplo22

unusual first review

reads very much like a hit-and-run troll

how many other girls have you seen from this agency?
why did you not review the first, good, meeting?

Just her. Obviously I will not be using this agency again due to the bad experience. The good experience is mentioned in the review (and in the summary), but I didn't think it would be worth the effort to write two separate reviews.

Offline jakplo22

OP, you have been a member since july but have only chosen to review now out of spite for a strange experience you had? I am not sure how well this will be taken in to be honest. This SP has been reviewed by a member who is an ethnic minority and it was a positive, so the disparaging remark is a bit confusing aswell considering she is an ethnic minority herself.

If I was reviewing her purely out of spite I wouldn't have mentioned the good first experience. I also would have probably posted my review immediately, not almost five months later (I saw her in May and in June). More reviews to come soon.

The thing about ethnic minorities is just what she told me (and she kept going on about it) without me even asking her, so that's why I thought I might mention it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:26:10 pm by jakplo22 »

Online scutty brown

Just her. Obviously I will not be using this agency again due to the bad experience. The good experience is mentioned in the review (and in the summary), but I didn't think it would be worth the effort to write two separate reviews.

you are missing my point

why didn't you review the first meeting at the time?

Offline youngwolf994

I've been following Emma's IG for a while and she looks absolutely stunning, defo on my hotlist. I'm sorry to hear about your second meet with her. I still wanna book her though.

Offline jakplo22

you are missing my point

why didn't you review the first meeting at the time?

Because I wasn't a member yet at that point. I registered in July, paid the membership fee in October. If I understood the rules correctly I am allowed to post reviews from the last 12 months as a new member, she happens to be the first one. I will post reviews with a little bit of delay to avoid being identified by agencies.

Online Payyourwaymate

If I was reviewing her purely out of spite I wouldn't have mentioned the good first experience. I also would have probably posted my review immediately, not almost five months later (I saw her in May and in June). More reviews to come soon.

The thing about ethnic minorities is just what she told me (and she kept going on about it) without me even asking her, so that's why I thought I might mention it.

If the second meet was not bad would you have reviewed her though? Well, we will never know the answer to that but I guess it does not matter, all intel helps. Was she speaking about ethnic minorities as clients or just in general with her comments? if only PP1920 was about, he could confirm this I guess.

Offline jakplo22

If the second meet was not bad would you have reviewed her though? Well, we will never know the answer to that but I guess it does not matter, all intel helps. Was she speaking about ethnic minorities as clients or just in general with her comments? if only PP1920 was about, he could confirm this I guess.

We will never know because I wasn't a member yet at that point. I am currently working on reviewing my backlog, some of them will even be positive. :D

She said in pretty clear terms that she prefers white people as clients (I will spare you the details). I guess it's possible she thought I was racist, so she wanted to impress me by pretending to be racist also? :D However, I didn't bring up the topic and I have (unfortunately) heard a lot of similar things from a lot of other girls (particularly Asian and Arabic ones).

Offline jakplo22

I just want to emphasize again that my first experience with her was excellent (probably my Top 3 all time). It's true that the bad experience gets more attention in the review, but I suppose that's recency bias. Particularly at this price point I think it's understandable to have high expectations and to be at least somewhat disappointed when those expectations aren't met.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:29:36 pm by jakplo22 »

Online massagepuntingfan

Great review, interesting and thoroughly informative. Keep 'em coming.

Offline anders5

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:. If I may, what does her bush look like? Is her cunt freshly shaved with a bush above it or is there a bush covering her entire pussy?

Offline jakplo22

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:. If I may, what does her bush look like? Is her cunt freshly shaved with a bush above it or is there a bush covering her entire pussy?

The bush is above her pussy, the pussy itself is shaven. If you were doing RO with her you could avoid it completely if you wanted to.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 06:27:29 pm by jakplo22 »

Offline IAmNotFamous

Since you’re happy to answer personal questions about the SP…what brand of cigarettes did she smoke?

Offline Philmeboots

Since you’re happy to answer personal questions about the SP…what brand of cigarettes did she smoke?

Have you told us your true age yet..Miss Wolf did make a very valid point about your porkies. 

Offline puntingpumping1920

She’s cool with all races (Her man at the time I met her isn't even white)

The problem with outcall reviews there so easy to fake     

If a moderator wants to find out if this review is fake they can message the agent

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Selvus

Anyone can share Emma's IG with me? Been thinking of coming out of retirement as an xmas present to myself but wanted to have a further look before splashing all that £££  :unknown:

Online Payyourwaymate

She’s cool with all races (Her man at the time I met her isn't even white)

The problem with outcall reviews there so easy to fake     

If a moderator wants to find out if this review is fake they can message the agent

Ah ok, thanks.

Offline GameofPunting

Can someone private message me Emma’s IG. I tempted to give her a go. Just want to see what she looks like further.

Thanks in advance.
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnbanebridge

Can someone private message me Emma’s IG. I tempted to give her a go. Just want to see what she looks like further.

Thanks in advance.

I would like this too please if it is not too much trouble, thank you in advance.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a reminder asking for PMs gets a ban as does posting any private pics and the like.