Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None

Annabelle is an absolutely gorgeous looking brunette European lady, pretty face, slender body, small pert tits, nice ass. A little taller than me (not hard when I'm about 5'6)which isn't something I normally go for but I basically fancied her a lot! I thought she was really beautiful.

In the room Annabelle was a little quiet which may be due to lacking some English but she wasted no time revealing herself to me and my jaw wanted to hit the floor, she was so fucking hot, deffo my type. No GFE or kissing; which was refused when I moved in, not an issue, kissing her pert tits was fine however.

OW was given and with skill, the sight of this girl giving me head had me really aroused, Annabelle then got on top, again stunning! Went for some doggy style but unfortuantley maybe due to too much lube or the condom choice was a bit big for my little man there was some slippage, kinda ruined the moment. We caught the slip just in time but Annabelle being very health conscious cleaned up just in case...

Luckily due to my attraction to her my dick stayed hard, I received more oral and then she got on top again after request. She was slightly distant after the mishap but even with the paranoia over the condom she managed to make me cum on top! Not many girls can do this normally (even ex GF's) and its extremely rare a condoms slips, so when she asked was I happy I told her that. She also asked was I ok (meaning am I healthy) I explained I often get checked out; which is true, you can't regularly punt and not get checked out, if you don't get check ups you are a tramp, simple as that.

Overall Annabelle is beautiful and even though quiet is friendly... Unfortunately with the condom issue I got a little unlucky this time. Annabelle is a nice girl who gives a skilled basic service, is very health conscious and even with the mishap I would still recommend.