Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caribbean caramelxx - Kilburn  (Read 3176 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4795652) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1hr

I went to see this WG based on a positive review here.

Comms where good in so far as same day booking and arrange time and place. Drove to location and found parking on a side road.  The address she gives is for a main road but the actually enterance is on the side road.  One annoying thing she did is not give me the flat number so after I found the place and went in I did n't know wether to go up or down stairs.. I betted up stairs and it turned out okay but could have got embarassing.

On seeing caramel in hindsight I should have walked from this one, her face is not bad but her midriff pretudes out more than her breasts.  Unfortunately for me I had bluepilled 20 mins earlier hence brain function had ceased and I find it hard to walk when the person comes across as pleasent which she did.  She is probably older than she states probably 50 but here face is good.

The place was pretty drab, basically one room with a kitchen in it and small toilet/shower area but I've spent £80/hr and been in much nicer surroundings.  As things where starting off the bell rang with a package for another flat which she accepted through the window.

Main highlights where pretty decent BJ which she took fully although she wouldn't let me be in control. I went to kiss but was face swerved, eventually went into missionary and fucked her for about 20 minutes where she seemed to enjoy herself and made noises/dirty talk but nothing too crazy.  She came and then told me that she was n't going be much use after that but I was still in her and going real slow and it seemed she was going to get back into it.  However just then the phone rang and she took it with me dismounting and she talked for a good 5 minutes to a punter by which time any mood was pretty much killed.  After some discussion we decided for me to come on her face and with a quick wank and it was done but not exactly the ending I had planned. I then got dressed as she tried to make pleasent chit chat until I was ready to go. 

All in all there 40 minutes or so which makes this an easy negative for me.

Offline mrpunterton

To the mods: Forgot to put location in title, was in Kilburn.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

For a moment I was going  to say, 'Typical Latin punt!'...Then found she was not  :scare:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 12:49:08 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline simpledude467

i had 3 good punts with her. We smoked and had good sex in same location. if i remember correctly up the stairs into a studio.

on 4th punt attempt things went wrong when i booked the punt for 8. called to confirm twice because of traffic and other appointments to keep her in the loop as she is chatty.

called me about 40 names in Caribbean accent, timewaster, nutter, stupid and many other nice compliments and then said i can see her no more.

Her sister was my English teacher in high school.

i want to see her again however she and her place is very dodgy for a fact.

Offline blackd2103

Dont know how i missed this review when this was first posted. I was contemplating seeing her again and just thought I would check if anyone else had. Sorry you didnt have the same experience as me OP.  No idea why the service was so different I guess its a case of ymmv or maybe she was having an off day. :unknown:

@simpledude, dodgy in what way? I didnt pick up on anything at the time.

Im not sure I will go back

Online rockharders

i had 3 good punts with her. We smoked and had good sex in same location. if i remember correctly up the stairs into a studio.

on 4th punt attempt things went wrong when i booked the punt for 8. called to confirm twice because of traffic and other appointments to keep her in the loop as she is chatty.

called me about 40 names in Caribbean accent, timewaster, nutter, stupid and many other nice compliments and then said i can see her no more.

Her sister was my English teacher in high school.

i want to see her again however she and her place is very dodgy for a fact.

you saw her 3 times yet you are still leeching here and haven't even contributed a single review.

Fuck off.