Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy Pumping  (Read 1135 times)

Offline B4bcock

This is on my bucket list and would be interested to hear any accounts of this being done, especially in the context of a SP meet.

Does it take long for the pussy to become engorged?

Once plumped up, how long will the pussy remain like it after the pump is removed?

Does it heighten sensitivity for the girl or make penetration more painful?

I would welcome any info/advice members may have.

Offline WASA38

This is on my bucket list and would be interested to hear any accounts of this being done, especially in the context of a SP meet.

Q1:Does it take long for the pussy to become engorged?

Q2: Once plumped up, how long will the pussy remain like it after the pump is removed?

Q3: Does it heighten sensitivity for the girl or make penetration more painful?

I would welcome any info/advice members may have.

Q1 :It responds pretty well immediately as the air is evacuated

Q2 ; It retracts almost immediately- disappointingly.

Q3 : Can't say I noticed either way. Guess an SP needs to answer this.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Q1 :It responds pretty well immediately as the air is evacuated

Q2 ; It retracts almost immediately- disappointingly.

Q3 : Can't say I noticed either way. Guess an SP needs to answer this.

it’s only something I use in civvie life, anyway

Q1 I’ve found taking a longer time over it it produces better results to start with, and top it up so to
speak during the session

Q2 Results have lasted anything from 10 mins to 30 mins (can’t be exact as was otherwise distracted lol)

Q3 Sensitivity etc heightened massively!

There’s quite a few pumps on the market it took me a third purchase to find one suitable fit and produce the results I wanted.

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:00:53 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Son of the Desert

This is something I've fancied doing to a girl but despite some of them having it on their likes list how many have a pump?  I think they sometimes mistake pussy pumping for pussy pounding.

Offline B4bcock

it’s only something I use in civvie life, anyway

Yes, I get the impression it is quite a niche service as far as SP's are concerned.

Do you keep it to your civvie life because it is special to you and your OH or are there potential issues which dissuade you from providing it to punters?

Offline LLPunting

There’s quite a few pumps on the market it took me a third purchase to find one suitable fit and produce the results I wanted.

Hope this helps

Was that the adapted milking machine, you being so small n' all?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Yes, I get the impression it is quite a niche service as far as SP's are concerned.

Do you keep it to your civvie life because it is special to you and your OH or are there potential issues which dissuade you from providing it to punters?

I chose to keep some things civvie sex toys being one of them otherwise there isn’t the differentiation between work and play

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I chose to keep some things civvie sex toys being one of them otherwise there isn’t the differentiation between work and play

Course there is! unless you are charging your old man;?...

Offline twotight

does it have much effect on the felling of the penetration?

Offline davidgood

I have only come accross a couple of SPs who had pussy pumps and were happy for them to be used.

On was a very naughty Romanian lady who always had an extensive array of toys on display for use and I usually picked the PP as it was a bit of a novelty.

The other was an English sub I used to see and she loved being pumped up before we moved on to other things.

I do not know exactly what affect they have on girl but for me it was an erotic visual experience rather than anything else.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline vindici

Offline LLPunting

...adds to bucket list ✅

In what way are you using the term "bucket"?

Offline vindici

« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:57:36 pm by vindici »

Offline lamboman

Seen a well known SP that uses a pussy pump,having seen it when she carried it into the bedroom I did initially ask why the oxygen mask.
Some novelty value nothing more.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline vindici

Seen a well known SP that uses a pussy pump,having seen it when she carried it into the bedroom I did initially ask why the oxygen mask.

Which SP?

Offline Doc Holliday

Agree about the novelty aspect. Try everything once and decide from there. I have one lying idle for years and gathering dust. I may convert it to an oxygen mask which, in the current climate, may be more useful  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think that definition is kind of missing the key element......... It's a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket" (slang for dying). Hence the term bucket list.

Offline vindici

I think that definition is kind of missing the key element......... It's a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket" (slang for dying). Hence the term bucket list.

That's the etymology of "bucket list" not the definition. Anyhow if you're British and over 40, I'm pretty sure you'd work it out yourself from the definition.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 09:44:44 pm by vindici »