Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A question about regulars.  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Paul31

Hi everyone just a quick question. If you've got a regular and you messaged  her about a service you would like and she read the message and never replied  would you move on to someone else

Offline Sinz

What other option do you have really ?

James JJ

Probably depends on what their comms are usually like.   If they normally respond to everything then I'd probably just move on.   If they often leave you hanging then maybe bring it up at your next meet?    I'm talking more from a normal human relationship standpoint than anyone with any punting background.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The fact you're asking a reg about a service would imply you're asking for something she doesn't normally do, if so that could be the reason.

Offline McSwell

When you sent her a message re service did you request a booking?   i.e time and date or was it just a sort of fantasy.

vw

Hi everyone just a quick question. If you've got a regular and you messaged  her about a service you would like and she read the message and never replied  would you move on to someone else
What service?

Offline Jimmyredcab

The fact you're asking a reg about a service would imply you're asking for something she doesn't normally do, if so that could be the reason.

Yes, you are probably right ——- but that is no excuse for not replying.     :hi:

James999

She probably has you down as easy money, and isn't keen to work for the cash, just move on  :music:

Offline shagmore

Would depend on what the question was really, if it was something standard them yes, move on but if its really weird shite, then would be best to talk to here face to face at your next punt

mrhappypants

Two things

Most WG’s have a set of services that they will offer (and what they advertise is generally only an approximation).  Requesting services outside of this may be taken as a warning (about you).

Speaking personally, my direction of travel is generally the opposite of a WG’s.  The more I like, enjoy and am attracted to a WG the more fucked-up, kinky and perverted shit I want to do, whereas most WG’s likes list shortens over time. 

Offline HarryZZ

I don't have a regular, I have never visited the same SP twice but for me the idea of a regular is that you have some sort of working relationship, you return to her regularly so it's a guaranteed income for her and she may offer things she doesn't to others, out of normal hours, short notice, discounts, it's a two way street. If at best she treats you like a normal punter it's time you found a new regular.

Offline Paul31

It was nothing weird. I know she charges extras for some services so was enquiring about watersports. She can be a bit hit and miss on comms depending what's going on. I have a booking with her on Friday so will ask again then

Offline itk

Move on, chances are if you and you’ve been a regular she’ll soon be asking where you’ve got to when she’s experiencing a slow week.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It was nothing weird. I know she charges extras for some services so was enquiring about watersports. She can be a bit hit and miss on comms depending what's going on. I have a booking with her on Friday so will ask again then

How did you manage to get a booking if she's not replying to you.  :unknown:

Offline Sinz

Why were you getting so paranoid when she did not reply, when you knew she could be hit and miss with comms ?  :unknown:

Offline HarryZZ

If you're saying she's a regular yet she has bad comms, you've already booked a visit and yet you're sending her more messages that she's not responding to, and you're getting concerned why she's not replying straight away, you probably need to have a sit down and have a good think if the nature of the relationship you have with her is the same as she thinks she is having with you. You may be getting a bit too needy and she may be trying to maintain a respectful distance whilst being still happy to accept your money.

Offline hungrypunt

Move on, she obviously doesnt give a fuck, but your holding on and justifying to yourself by saying "she can be hit and miss on comms"
Take your money elsewhere. If you sat in your barbers chair and asked her to leave it longer on top this week, and she ignored you and gave you a skin head you'd go elsewhere.

Ive seen a girl 5 or 6 times round here, got on fine. I texted and asked for a quick cum and go a bit back with a time to suit her and she didnt respond, Im done :)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:34:29 am by hungrypunt »

Offline Carpy

If is a regular I wouldn’t even text her, I find it better to ask them when you meet them. You can then get a better gauge on their reaction.

As said it can go 2 ways - your either easy money and she won’t do anything that requires her to put the effort in or and a regular and someone she wants to keep she will make the extra effort.

I have a regular and have had both of the above in terms of things I have asked to do

Offline Paul31

Yes I think its time to move on.

Offline Marmalade

Regular’ is a word indicating you go to see the same prostitute quite often.
Nothing more.

Some of them will keep notes against your phone number so that they can appear ‘interested’ in whatever crap you let slip last time, giving the impression that they ‘remember’.  :rolleyes:

She’s still just a prostitute, which tends to mean ‘flakey as fuck’ and soon or later her act will slip.

Maybe she couldn’t be bothered. Maybe she decided you’re a twat. Maybe she decided you are getting too EAS and she can’t cope with it. There’s many Saafe threads on that ‘problem’.  :sarcastic:

Maybe she found a boyfriend, maybe she got a box set she likes, maybe she stopped taking the tablets (or started again). Maybe she’s found religion and decided punter’s are more shit than she even thought they were before. Endless, literally endless possibilities. And you’re not her social worker even if she wanted one.

Basic answer: It’s actually none of your fucking business anyway. Sorry!  :hi:

You’re a punter. Treat every punt or attempted booking as the first, evaluate, take it as it comes, fuck, or move on. It really is that simple!  ;) :D

Offline Analist

Another silly thread where we're supposed to play amateur psychologist without knowing any details.

How regular is your regular?
We have no idea how familiar the two of you are with one another. Could be all sorts of reasons why she did not reply to a message, is it highly unusual?

How irregular is the service you are asking for?
Have you ever brought it up in your regular visits? And was the response a flat no or was she willing to consider it. And if you have not brought it up, why not? If it's something unusual, it's a bit odd to first bring it up in a text.

How important is this new activity to you?
If it is your all consuming passion, obviously you will have to look elsewhere. But you say she is your regular so apparently you're happy with the service. Will you just accept that she may not provide this one irregular activity?

Offline shagmore

If its water sports you are after, then you will need to give her plenty of notice to fill up as she won't be able to piss on command.
As mentioned drier, bring it up at your next meet, if she is not interested then find someone else. If she is, ok you have wasted a pissing on, but know it will be waiting for you next time you book

Offline Newtothisstuff

Depends on how you define 'regular'. You may see it as being a regular. She may see it as you being a stalker.
Rather than bombard her with messages, just ask her next time you see her if it's something she's willing to do.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

so if you have a date with her you can discuss it then instead of sharing a wild goose chase.
Have you reviewed this lady, if not please share the information, and if yes, add a link to this thread. Thanks

Offline BlueRock

Don't know why your discussing this. If I encounter a WG who writes a lazy reply to me on AW or doesn't reply at all I just take her off my list same with any girls I've seen before. If a person can't be bothered with something as simple as being polite in a profession dealing with people then what else can they not be bothered to do?