Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have a burn on my arm, should I cancel my appointment with a wg?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline ayynice

Have a booking tomorrow and I burnt myself on steam eariler this week on my wrist, anyway it's a bit nasty to look at broke the skin good about size of a £2 coin and it's just scabbed over would this freak out this wg you think?

Online Jonestown

Put a bandage on it, make up a shaggy dog story if she asks what happened to your hand, it’ll help to break the ice.

Online Spacecowb0y

Bandage it up and make sure her bodily fluids don't get anywhere near the open wound

Offline Joe Tortolano

Wear one white glove like Michael Jackson  :lol:

Offline Link7

She doesn't give a shit, bring the cash and a clean cock.

Online Jonestown

Bandage it up and make sure her bodily fluids don't get anywhere near the open wound

Yes, good point, fisting will have to be off the menu for a week or two.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why not contact her and explain then it's up to her if she's happy to go ahead. That would save her 'freaking out' and cancelling when you get there.

Offline Link7

Come off it lads is this serious advice?
Ringing up a prossie about a burn on your arm   :lol: :D
Put a bandage or plaster on if it needs one - nothing to do with punting, just common sense
Then crack on
Why on earth would this freak anybody out??? It's not a wound on your cock is it.

Offline Marmalade

Be sure to mention if you stub your toe while tripping up at the thought of seeing her. She might think you were a weirdo if yiu walked funny.

Offline paper7

Be sure to mention if you stub your toe while tripping up at the thought of seeing her. She might think you were a weirdo if yiu walked funny.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'd have your arm amputated if I were you.

Offline hungrypunt

No just crack on and make a good fist of it  :music:

Offline maxxblue

Have a booking tomorrow and I burnt myself on steam eariler this week on my wrist, anyway it's a bit nasty to look at broke the skin good about size of a £2 coin and it's just scabbed over would this freak out this wg you think?

Yes, it would be irresponsible if you didn't cancel your appointment.

I was on my way to see a WG last week and accidentally pumped on the way there, but had no hesitation in cancelling my appointment.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Come on, if you want this to sound real you have to use the correct terminology.
You don't burn yourself with steam. You scald yourself with steam.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe it was sunburn.

And it would be quite worrying getting sunburn in this weather.    :sarcastic:

Offline shagmore

Bandage it up, and go forth and shag her

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Plenty of punters have eczema or psoriasis or similar chronic ailments, with itchy unsightly lesions. And plenty of working ladies have the same. I am sure that they mostly get by, even if sometimes embarrassed.