Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: does anyone recognise her ?  (Read 885 times)

Offline berksboy

As above i think i do but do any og you guys ?  The one on the right .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline time2play

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Zimbaman

Offline Waterhouse

She does look somewhat familar, at least I think she does.  I have no idea why though, or who she may be.

Offline CheeseBoard

Looked familiar to me as well.  A bit of searching and it looks like 'cutemelissa' to me - could be wrong of course. 

Offline Derrick101

Online contentguy

is she: External Link/Members Only

My question is who's the one on the left :)

Guy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 09:33:27 am by contentguy »

Offline Waterhouse

is she: External Link/Members Only

My question is who's the one on the left :)

Guy

Possibly... not sure though.  To me the lady in the pic above seems to a have smaller frame than lisa32ff.

Veritas

No, no idea who she is.  Then again, I might be missing the obvious but  i’m not sure what the reason for posting/asking is either...

Offline Zimbaman

No, no idea who she is.  Then again, I might be missing the obvious but  i’m not sure what the reason for posting/asking is either...

+1. Come on. It’s time to say what you think  :hi:

Offline berksboy

Well like cheeseboard i think its cutemelissa .I had heard she was living on the street and she is looking a good 15 years older then she is . Sad as in her day she was cute as and a great shag but class A has took its toll  :(

Offline Waterhouse

Well like cheeseboard i think its cutemelissa .I had heard she was living on the street and she is looking a good 15 years older then she is . Sad as in her day she was cute as and a great shag but class A has took its toll  :(

Could well be her then.  Reverse photo lookup suggests this is an event to raise awareness round homelessness. 

Not sure how I would have thought she looked familiar though - never met the lady.