Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long ago can a punt be for putting on the forum  (Read 336 times)

Offline Jamesbro

Hello Gents,

Ive done a few punts but they were before lockdown and before membership was available on here. How long ago can your punts be if you want to write a review?

Offline Billy no mates

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:22:39 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline nike

Hello Gents,

Ive done a few punts but they were before lockdown and before membership was available on here. How long ago can your punts be if you want to write a review?
6 months , with an exception for new members, 1 year.

Offline Jamesbro

:thumbsup:
Ive only seen one SP in the last year because of covid. Maybe the rule will be changed  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:43:43 pm by Jamesbro »

Online southcoastpunter

Ive only seen one SP in the last year because of covid. Maybe the rule will be changed  :unknown:

i'll say it (politely) before some members say it less politely.

Don't be one of those members who wants the rules to be changed to suit them. It doesn't work that way!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The rule has been changed, the normal time limit for reviews is 6 months but we have extended that to 12 months for new members. Reviews older than that are a bit pointless, there's too much that could have changed.

If you are going to post a review then this guide will help. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesbro

i'll say it (politely) before some members say it less politely.

Don't be one of those members who wants the rules to be changed to suit them. It doesn't work that way!

Thank you and that was polite.
I need no rules changed for me, i was just observing that some people maybe hesitant or have longer gaps between regular punts due to covid.

Offline cunningman

Thank you and that was polite.
I need no rules changed for me, i was just observing that some people maybe hesitant or have longer gaps between regular punts due to covid.

You are allowed (and given the covid situation, I would encourage) to describe your experiences 'as if' a review, if they were too long ago, but they will not be indexed as reviews.  Just say what you want to say in the Regional Discussion, not the Regional Reviews, and ideally make sure that the title makes it clear that its a retrospective, or something like that.