Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Dudes,

It's my birthday soon and I am considering a 12 hour overnight so I stuck a RB in on AW (my first one)

I got a good response of 16 or so and have hived off the TW, PG scammers and one's that I am not interested in etc! My remaining list of three is shown below and I'd be interested in any experiences of any of then to help me to decided as they all look pretty good

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

:wackogirl:

Toshiba

Deffo the last one

Looks filthy

SaneOnes

Yep, I have a big excuse to go back to Walsall now, was in two minds whether to see my regular next time I'd be there but this Neve looked mighty fine. I don't think I'd ever come across a working girl who didn't offer anal but had no problem rimming! If my planned visit to Mistressmm in High Wycombe doesn't happen next Thursday, Neve will be my plan B.

yorkshire123

Heres my recent review on Neve, fluffy i know but I'm shit at writing reviews.
Hoping to see her again next week for round 2, hopefully i will get past her blow job  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28926.0

password02

Dudes,

It's my birthday soon and I am considering a 12 hour overnight so I stuck a RB in on AW (my first one)

I got a good response of 16 or so and have hived off the TW, PG scammers and one's that I am not interested in etc! My remaining list of three is shown below and I'd be interested in any experiences of any of then to help me to decided as they all look pretty good

:wackogirl:

Hi BD did you ever see her?