Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: parties - is there really a mix of all types of punter ?  (Read 558 times)

Offline regular_guy

am very close to booking into a party - thinking of phoenix club in London.
I did attend one of Pams parties many years ago and enjoyed that,  and the diversity of people was very comfortable as everyone was themselves and it was a complete mix of young / old / fat / thin / black / white etc

The one thing holding me back right now is the fact that i'm middle aged now and carrying a few pounds,  not a lot at all,  but enough for me to notice anyway.
With that in mind are the normal punters still a complete variation of all types, as i would rather attend and not be the guy in the corner no WG wants to come near. 
Have read a lot of reviews here and i think i'm being a little paranoid but was just looking for those who go to share their experience, and then hopefully will book one in soon.

Thanks in advance.

Offline munterhunter

Parties appeal to a certain type of punter it's a "regular" thing to them and they regard themsekves as regular guys. If it is something you are curious about trying the only way to find out if its for you is to try it and see. If at any point you feel uncomfortable just leave no one will try and stop you.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I haven't been to a party for many years, so can't help you with the current mix of punters. However, I do recollect many older, fatter, balding guys getting stuck in and the girls giving attention to anyone who wanted it. I have no reason to believe it would be different today. Older paunchy guys are the cash cows for most WGs I'd say so, if any girl had a problem with that, then she wouldn't make much of a living.

Get stuck in, mate, and enjoy it!

BigBoi1955

You won't feel out of place as there is still a good mix of types at  the parties. As far as the party organiser is concerned as long as you have paid your money you will be welcome.  Age, body shape, colour, nationality I've seen all types at parties and the girls don't differentiate.

Offline randyrobert

Been a while since I have been to a party but there is a mix of guys you wont feel out of place.

I used to go to Pam's-loved Diane (a milf with great attitude) but sometimes rather a lot of punters so did not really like on guy getting off and me taking his place.

Phoenix better from that point of view-just go and get stuck in.

Offline regular_guy

I used to go to Pam's-loved Diane (a milf with great attitude) but sometimes rather a lot of punters so did not really like on guy getting off and me taking his place.

:D i remember Diane - had some great pops with her !  not thought about her for ages - good times !!

thanks for all the replies,  i'll go for it i reckon before the summer is out  :thumbsup:

Offline Fredbone

Standard answer - do it.

Life is too short, plus I am over 60 and also a few pounds overweight and I have never had an issue with the girls or the other punters.  They attend to have some fun or make some money.

Up side you have a new activity, down side wasted a few £ and two hours.

Online GreyDave

:hi: I did Pams the paradise spas london adult  Lady M`s now Pheonix and clubfantasylondon and even got me cock dipped at a shitty gentlemens party :D :D
The best thing is when its normal guys of all shapes and sizes and size cocks...The worst is when the Bald headed tatooed steriod Alfa my hard cocks is gonna shag fer England type is there :( :( :(
Or its a semi swigers do and the ladies just want BBC I still get cross thinking about the average Milf I was chatting to hoping to pork at a Paradise Spa event she asked me to emove towel and commented "I only play with 8 inches and above"   :cry: :cry: packing 3 and 3/4 up and ready was not going to help :cry: :cry: But Pheonix girls just grab any thing spare  youve paid your cash so enjoy. once you have do a few its relaxing and fun I would reccomend it if you cant shag in front of others then maybe its not for you :cool: :cool: