Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dita Von Tease (Minworth)  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Sparky Legs

Has anyone got any more info on this one? I can only find one review on here and i'm always sceptical of the AW reviews. I got a booking booked for next Friday but was just looking for some info before i take the plunge. Cheers.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

Has anyone got any more info on this one? I can only find one review on here and i'm always sceptical of the AW reviews. I got a booking booked for next Friday but was just looking for some info before i take the plunge. Cheers.

looks way to expensive £260 for an hour outcall

Online mr.bluesky

Her "likes" list is somewhat sparce. What is it she's prepared to do ?  what do you get for your £180 an hour.  :unknown: If her profile photo's are genuine she does look fit. Her field reports she lists however sound a bit too fluffy and lack any great detail.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:49:26 am by mr.bluesky »

Online Punterperson1971

Click underneath where it’s say reviews and there’s one from November 13 2019,positive one as well.
Dkf and sex but no price of what he paid

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266679.0
Bottom of page says he paid £180 for incall
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:19:12 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Sparky Legs

This is the thing, the review on here is good and thats normally what i'd go on, but theres just something holding me back. £180 is at the top end of what i'd normally pay. I'm usually £150 an hour tops! I might go for the £100 for half hour option and see how that go's.

Offline xxpat

I m a bit late on this, as it looks like you ve seen her and realise I probably should have reviewed, but wasnt really frequenting UKP when I saw her.... but shes a big girl, I was v disappointed and almost walked.. slightly masculine looking I d say tbh, service werent bad though, but no way worth 100 for 30 mins.

Offline Sparky Legs

Thanks Pal, she actually cancelled on me the day before the meet, something to do with some workman having to do some repairs in her apartment. So the meet never happened. I did have a plan b and c but they both cancelled as well, so never manged to get a punt in. Gutted and a waste of a day off.