Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM QUESTION / Suggestion  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Jockey

So I know there is a lot of threads about FBSM and I am greatful for all of the options out there however it seems like since staplers original thread all the prices are sky high

The point of a massage and a HE / B2B for me was getting a good rub down bit of fun and a good cum at the end however it seems like everyone is paying £100+ adding in all the extras.

For £100 I can go and see someone like cheeky leena who will get me to cum twice and give me massages between and a bath lol

So I am wondering if theres any suggestions of any good FBSM providers who are not asking for way too much money

Marina - £45 - 90 minutes quick pop
Lucy - £50 - you get a good massage and a B2B with FK / DFK a good feel and a HJ
Liz - £60 - I have had B2B and 2 pops for this price is I remember correctly and was there for about 80 minutes

This is the type of recommendation I hope to get

Mai Lin - seems to be £60 all in however cannot get through to her.

steveo63

Offline The Wagged Wascal

lucy who ,how I get number

More to the point, perhaps, 4 girls mentioned but not a single link provided.

Offline H_p_5

Hasn’t liz retired and moved back to South Africa

Offline temptation

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:52:28 pm by temptation »

Offline shiptonlad

Mad ling seems to have disappeared since the report saying she offers full service. She vehemently denies this being the case!

Offline Jockey

:lol:

The Wagged Wascal - Check my reviews. Ive revied marina, liz and lucy. There also very well reviewed on the form which stapler created. FBSM Brum

steveo63 - Lucy Tyseley ( get that into the search box all her reviews should come up)

shiptonlad - Yeah I called and the phone is off. No reply to any messages. Maybe shes gone back to thailand (assuming shes from there)

There any suggestions from anyone of any good FBSM Provider by any chance? Or is it pay £100 / which I dont think is worth it at all

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only - lucy

Marina - cant find a active link. Normally on vivastreet advertised as 90 minutes £45

Liz - External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Mad ling seems to have disappeared since the report saying she offers full service. She vehemently denies this being the case!

First time I've come across that name. Can't find nowt in a search either.  :unknown:

Offline Jockey

So I visited Mai Lin

I will review soon.

Turns out the south american woman who she offers duos with is maya from stetchford who used the rolling pin. Saw her and she looks very tasty! (btw I did not meet her for services just spoke to her) services was with mai lin