Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to linz  (Read 873 times)

Offline Neromatrix

Hi guys I posted a review a few months ago regarding linz who worked at the Thai massage place in Wednesbury.  Apparently she has moved and set up her own place.  Would love to know where she has gone to.  Any information is much appreciated.  :drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi guys I posted a review a few months ago regarding linz who worked at the Thai massage place in Wednesbury.  Apparently she has moved and set up her own place.  Would love to know where she has gone to.  Any information is much appreciated.  :drinks:
Have you done a search on AW

Offline Neromatrix

Offline Punterperson1971

zxcvbnm123

Nipped in this place about a month ago and asked to see Linz
The girl behind the counter said Linz had been made to move on cuz she was doing things that that manager didn't like.
She said she could offer massage but it is a legitimate service.thats when I left and said ok Ile leave it thanks.

zxcvbnm123

When I say this place I mean the shop in wednesbury where she was working

Offline the tiger

Would need more info from you to help
yes linz works at wednesbury rd darlaston  some days she works... shop cslled pasita?   :D 183 wednesbury rd out of Walsall....hope this helps...look on gumtree ok..tiger

Offline Neromatrix

yes linz works at wednesbury rd darlaston  some days she works... shop cslled pasita?   :D 183 wednesbury rd out of Walsall....hope this helps...look on gumtree ok..tiger

Cheers Tiger,  you the man!

Offline bonham

That have anew place in Walsall think its wensbury road not far from jun 9 maybe she working there went once prety crap one girl on.she was from the wensbury shop
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:41:41 am by bonham »

Offline bonham

Sorry didn't see the post already put on about it from tiger
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:45:22 am by bonham »

Offline soleman

Are these two places owned by the same person?

Offline Neromatrix

Was she any good?

Linz is amazing,  massive tits. You have to build up a good rapor with her complement her on her body etc, that's when I managed to get my hands on her tits. But I guess it's hit and miss