Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The truth behind TJs closing  (Read 2148 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

Truthfully, I cannot understand the police's double standards of attitudes towards parlours. Reading the article it seems no criminal activity took place other than operating as a brothel and yet the police DO turn a blind eye to more famous establishments in the Manchester area.

Offline con-a-ser

Truthfully, I cannot understand the police's double standards of attitudes towards parlours. Reading the article it seems no criminal activity took place other than operating as a brothel and yet the police DO turn a blind eye to more famous establishments in the Manchester area.

They turn a blind eye to they get to many complaints from the local residents

VOLPONE

The Police are very good at ignoring complaints from local residents etc unless it suits them. I well remember the residents campaign against Sandy's Northenden some years ago ( FFS I worked with a busybody woman who was active in it !!). They got nowhere.
Usually a parlour gets shut down because the people owning/running it are involved or have been involved in other 'activities' which bring them to the attention of Mr Plod. WFB's , Hayleys etc.
Pleased to hear that [Removed by admin] has morphed into a respectable charity and hopefully it's being funded by respectable do-gooders and not by shaking down parlour owners/ working girls.
When it started up there were all sorts of rumours that ex Old Bill were involved.
I recall a couple of parlour girls moaning a few years back that on top of having to tip the receptionist and the runner ( towel distributor....) they had to make a 'voluntary contribution' to [Removed by admin].I always assumed they were just having a whinge and were mistaken, couldn't believe ex plod having the nous to come up with such a lucrative pension supplement...
Glad to hear all is kosher!

Offline con-a-ser

Some good comments in that last post & some comments close but slightly in favour of the person telling you

The parlour owners couldn't give donations to the charity due to questions could be asked about the income & meant they where profiting from the business
Now the Girls been independant could, So once place donated condoms to the girls free of charge when previously they paid for them
this money could be then donated to the charity  :scare: :scare:

But some girls didn't see it that way just they weren't getting anything from the donation when they would have if they paid for condoms

foreverandever

If anyone remembers Tan @ten massage in Stockport the TV advertised had a connecton with this place.

Offline con-a-ser

If anyone remembers Tan @ten massage in Stockport the TV advertised had a connecton with this place.

Yes & I think the case of there closure is still on going but beleive a couple of there girls branched out on there own