Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Piccadilly  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Nicknickson

Hi,

I'm coming up to Manchester piccadilly station soon for work... Staying in a hotel near there.   Does anyone know of any good punts or parlours nearby that I can visit the night I'm free? I wouldn't mind a strip club either if there is one...

Or can anyone recommend an out call girl that can come to my room?

Offline Duke of Earl

This used to be the best strip club in Manchester, although I haven't been for ages.

External Link/Members Only

The girls dance at your seat rather than going to a private room.  It used to be a decent atmosphere and the girls were fit.

Conveniently, Cosmopolitan Massage is just a stone's throw away so you can go and get some welcome relief after the strippers.  Best parlour in the city centre imo.  I would pay the extra £5 for a VIP room.

Offline Nicknickson

Hi Duke,

At cosmopolitan massage, what services do you get? Is it full service or just hr?

Offline Duke of Earl

Full service. Quite a few girls will offer OWO and CIM for extra (not sure about anal).  A fair number will offer a proper GFE too.

At night I think it is £45 for 30 mins in a standard room and £50 in a VIP.

Gordo987

Hi Duke,

At cosmopolitan massage, what services do you get? Is it full service or just hr?

Cosmopolitan Sauna Club
44 Portland St City Centre
0161 236 6307

Never been, but its close to Chinatown and there are a couple of other punting opportunities in that area.

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks guys,

Last question... It's 40 for the room how much for the extra services? Is it included? (he wishes)

Offline Duke of Earl

Oral without generally £10. Not sure about any others. Don't imagine it is too steep.

Offline con-a-ser

Full service. Quite a few girls will offer OWO and CIM for extra (not sure about anal).  A fair number will offer a proper GFE too.

At night I think it is £45 for 30 mins in a standard room and £50 in a VIP.
Thanks guys,

Last question... It's 40 for the room how much for the extra services? Is it included? (he wishes)

I think you are both right
£40 / 1/2hr day time
£45 / 1/2hr Night shift & £50 for VIP room

Offline Tango

Con is correct. I can confirm.

Day, £40/£45 vip
Night, £45/£50 vip
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 03:35:26 pm by Tango »