Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top NW arses  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Alexlove4anal

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendation for a WG who provides great A levels and a can do attitude?  :diablo:

I've been to the usual - Alana, Amiee, Kassy K and even Emily Jane is Salford Quays (many many moons ago, shes not in the same league as the others IMHO). Any other must recommendations from anyone?

Cheers Alex

Offline nsa_fun_87

Iv seen Millie from piccadilly selecta a few times recently and shes about a size 10 with a fit big a$$... plus it only sets you back £35  :lol:

Offline blue_lama

QuaysGFE in media city, good looking figure with fit ass and A levels included in standard service(no extra charges)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Half Century

and here was me thinking this was another thread about Bikerman ;)

Offline chrishornx

I can see why

Offline george r

QuaysGFE in media city, good looking figure with fit ass and A levels included in standard service(no extra charges)

she has had a few name changes over the yrs and looked nothing like that when i saw her?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Strange as it may seem but when I saw the thread I was tempted to post that for a laugh then decided not to only to scroll down and well hey great minds and all that, PMSL  :rolleyes:  :hi:

Offline KeenPunter

she has had a few name changes over the yrs and looked nothing like that when i saw her?

Very good angles in her pictures and a bit photoshopped.  A couple of years since I saw her but I felt let down then in terms of looks.  She wasn't bad but not the same as the pictures.

Offline Clitheroelad

Beat me to it  :D

Offline Scousemouse

I have never seen this girl however she gets good reviews

Her arse has to be a good contender

Scouse

Offline Alexlove4anal

Looks too pricey with A Game but very appealing their is no denying. On the HL and thanks for the addition. Need a few more recommendations like that for sure!

Offline Bustydusty

Seen a few posts asking this and I always give the same answer as it’s the best I’ve been in
XxxAngela
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:51:00 am by Bustydusty »

Offline IAMBATMAN

Purleyjasmine
Not seen her for a long time tho also

She is expensive and mostly does london. And had a bit of a rep on here too 😂 fantastic arse tho no denying it

Offline chrishornx

Seen a few posts asking this and I always give the same answer as it’s the best I’ve been in
XxxAngela

link?

Offline bops909

I have never seen this girl however she gets good reviews

Her arse has to be a good contender

Scouse

Looking particularly good in her new profile pic I think....  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cheshirelad

Have you tried Chelsea Brooks?  First on my list for next year

Offline Prestonlad327

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this lass recently, great service and loves it up the wrong ‘un

Positive review to follow

Offline RimJobBob

Very good angles in her pictures and a bit photoshopped.  A couple of years since I saw her but I felt let down then in terms of looks.  She wasn't bad but not the same as the pictures.

List of services seems to have reduced too. She used to do rimming for example but it’s not there now.

Offline RimJobBob

Looking particularly good in her new profile pic I think....  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Reminds me of sexyrebecca. She had a cracking body and did anal. Ah those were the days.

Offline Alexlove4anal

Angela XXX i have been before... not the best face but she really knows how to take an ass pounding like the best of them. Always a solid plan B for the brass.