Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bali Review  (Read 9299 times)

Offline CrimsonD

I was in Bali recently for a work trip, it was my first time there and here is how I got on.

First of all it was much quieter than I expected. According to the locals its not even at 50% what it was in terms of tourists pre covid. I stayed in the main resort of Kuta which is about 20 mins taxi from the airport.

It's certainly not Thailand. There is not the same number of girls throwing themselves at you as there is in Patts, and there are no gogo bars or establishments where there are looks of hookers hanging around. However there is lots of action to be had.

1. So for my first experience I decided to go safe and try out External Link/Members Only this had been mentioned by some other members. I walked there (big mistake) got lost, got rained on, and arrived ready to be cheered up. Do yourself a favour jump on the back of a scooter. You can literally stand at the side of the road for 30 seconds and someone will offer you a lift for money. Avoid taxis, the small streets mean they can't get anywhere quickly or easily.

Anyway I go into the place and it was very nice. At reception they offered me a few different options, I had not booked and had just walked in. I opted for 90mins 1 girl 1m rp (which is about £60.00). I was shown to a sofa and given a drink then about 8 girls were paraded in front of me. They were all 6-7's with 1 x 8. The girls who was an 8 looked in a terrible mood and would not even look at me. So I decided to pick one of the petite 7's who had given me a smile when she walked in (it turned out to be a good choice).

Upstairs to a big room with a large Jacuzzi bath in one corner. The girl ran the bath and asked me to lie on the double bed. I stripped, and lay on my front. She then put on a silk robe and gave me a massage. The massage was very good and I was nice and relaxed. after about 20mins I was asked to turn over. She then started to play with my cock and then she stripped off her robe. In front of me was an absolutely stunning body. This girl was 7 for looks but 10/10 for body. She must have been about 20, she was perfectly toned, with little perky tits and plump ass, tiny waist and lovely soft skin. Her pussy was totally shaved. What followed was an amazing sex session. Rubber on she gave me lots of oral first, then moved on to all sorts of different positions. She made all the right noises and was enthusiastic though out. Once I had popped in the bag we were about 70min in and so we got into the Jacuzzi. She washed me down and then wanked me off. There was not much conversation as her English was poor. I left feeling amazing. This has to be one of the best value sessions I have ever had. 8/10

2. (WARNING TRANSEXUAL CONTENT) So I like a bit of variety, so wanted to try a ladyboy. There were a few available online, I sent a few texts and got a reply. 2m rp (£120) for an hour. A bit steep but I went for it. (I was still feeling great about the amazing value the night before). I got a taxi to the location and the LB I had booked met me there, then took me on a scooter back to her place. It was a small apartment just off the main road. She looked pretty good in her dress. She suggested a massage and I stripped, so did she. She looked quite good, nice bolt on tits and ass all in proportion, but not the prettiest face. The massage was decent. Then I flipped over. We both rubbered up and gave each other oral. At this point though I was a bit put off by her bush, she was not shaved and I am not a fan of pubic hair. Her cock was also not very big. I asked her to fuck me which she did, after about 10 minutes she said she was cumming and had finished. I looked in the condom and she had not cum. It got a little awkward at that point. We ended up wanking each other off to completion. It was an ok punt but not very good value for money. She had a nice body and was friendly, her face was probably only a 5/10 and we just did not gel. Overall 5/10

3. After the poor ladyboy punt I decided to go back to genetic girls and booked a young girl online. I found her place eventually and braced myself for a bait and switch. To my pleasant surprise the girl in question was even hotter than her pictures. She claimed to be 19 in her online post and this was probably right, she was young and very hot. She spoke absolutely no English, so I stripped and lay on the bed. She did the same and gave me a little kiss and started to play with my cock. This girl was a natural beauty, no silicone, no enhancements, just some light make up. I thought the girl at riverside spa had a good body, this girls was even better. Big plump tits and a wide toned plump ass, but with a flat stomach and lovely tanned skin. Her pussy was completely shaved and looked like it had been sculpted by a designer, small delicate lips with a pea clit at the top. This was going to be incredible and it was..... rubber on, she started off by sucking me, I was already rock hard. Then on to sex in lots of positions, we fucked for the full hour and then I came while banging her in mish, she took it really well and was moaning the whole time. It also only cost me 800k rp (about £45) This was a 9/10 punt I suppose the only thing that let it down was her non existent English.

4. (WARNING TRANSEXUAL CONTENT) so after the above I almost did not bother with another punt, however, when I had been walking round in the day and at night I had noticed lots of massage places. They are everywhere on the backstreets and they obviously offer more than just a massage. Some of the girls outside are fairly stunning. I had also noticed a place not that far from my hotel that appeared to have ladyboys outside. So I decided to go for a "massage" and I would go into the first place where an attractive girl (or ladyboy) approached me. I started walking, I went past the first few places and no one really made the effort. As I rounded the corner I knew the ladyboy place was next. I had only seen 1 maybe 2  ladyboys outside previously. As I approached I could see 4 girls outside, 1 petite pretty girl approached me straight away and asked me if I wanted a massage, so in I went. Now I suspected this was a ladyboy, but it was very hard to tell, she was short petite and had a fit toned body with plump ass. The massage started (we agreed 150k rp £9 for 30mins) and it was extremely good. After about 5 minutes she started grabbing my cock and balls. I turned over and she asked "do you want a blow job" So we agreed 700k total (about £35) including the massage and she would also get naked (I had to know). What followed was an amazing BJ. She sucked me slowly at first and then gained pace. She kept stopping and then giving me lots of DFK. She slowly stripped her clothes of a revealed a toned body, small perky tits, a plump toned ass and.... a big cock. Her English was good and she told me her normal job was as a fitness instructor. You could tell she had spent a lot of time toning her body to look feminine as she would easily pass as a gg to the untrained eye. I ended up blowing my load in her mouth after about 45 mins. A solid punt. I would have liked more   but had deliberately not taken too much cash out with me. More was possibly on offer but I did not ask. 7/10.

I had a good time. If I was to go again I was mix it up a bit and use the massage places more. I would also book a duo at Riverside Spa. This is not Thailand and it is no where near as full on, with no where near as much choice, but there is lots of action to be found if you look. There are some absolute gems. 

I found Bali to be very safe, you can walk around on your own at night even in the backstreets and feel perfectly safe.

Online Plazar100

Offline Mackapaka

Great review and info Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline jonn

Most online girls are pro's now whereas pre covid I could hook up easily with regular girls.
Tinder and Badoo are popular
WeChat is poor compared to my previous trip
Michat is the main app but unavailable for download in the UK. Easy to install once you get here.
Twitter is popular try #availbali #bodenpasar you will see the popular hashtags when you find profile.
Prices girls are asking from 500-2 million short time. Average is 700k. Some on michat are very low, 200-300k
Most will want to come to your place. I meet outside a nearby warung on the first meet.

Offline VFM

CrimsonD - Good review/write up! 

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Thank you OP - super write up. I'm hoping to get over to Bali next year

Offline Tabzy

Im heading to bali next week i found river view spa and heard good things of it any other places i should visit ? Downloaded tinder to so will see what that brings will report back when im back :)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Im heading to bali next week i found river view spa and heard good things of it any other places i should visit ? Downloaded tinder to so will see what that brings will report back when im back :)

Yeah, 100% there is a place you need to visit, the link is here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=18.0

Offline jonn

Yeah, 100% there is a place you need to visit, the link is here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=18.0
Can you repost as the link isn't working for me  :hi:

Offline jonn

A few random comments from me

Locals are paying freelancers 350k most ask for 1M but most accept 500k, all freelancers will want to come to your place.

X houses in sanur charge 300k

Spa's in Denpasar such as the Royal Palace Spa (I've not been yet) charge 550k, locals reviews seem favourable and it looks a decent place.

Star bugar exclusive spa in kuta charge 800k

Flame spa is upmarket, expensive and I think only offers hj but has good reviews

Locals reviews can be found on kaskus co id

It's difficult to navigate and to decipher and you need to translate (use Chrome browser translate function) but if you have time it's worth the effort (you may need to register but it's email only I think). Here's a link to some spa reviews
4R is 4 x 100k 2B is 2 x 50k it's the colour of the notes

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tabzy

Cant see that link thanks for the info - il be mainly around seminyak and will travel out to few places too - tinder seems to be good out there lets see how it actually goes

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Crimsond what method or site did you use to book the young girl online in number 3?

Offline tintin100

I am in Bali now, so anyone with contact details for local girls is most welcome.

Offline jonn

I am in Bali now, so anyone with contact details for local girls is most welcome.
I'm also in Bali, Badoo, tinder & michat for online girls

Offline Happyhumper

Will be in Bali first week in September for 1 week, what’s the girls like off tinder?

Offline jonn

There are many good looking girls on tinder, locals, Russian and some Africans. But im finding communication slow with them so if you are only here for a week I would not rely on tinder. I'm finding the better looking girls are asking big money, up to 2M short time which I do not pay.
Michat has around 200 girls within an 8k distance, but locals tell me there are many fakes on there. 
Many young western guys riding around on scooters with pretty girls but I'm not in that category. So it may depend on your age and looks and where you are located. Kuta, Seminyak, legian are probably the most lively areas but I'm not staying there.
It would be good if Tintin could share what he has found as he is here now.
I visited royal palace spa in Denpasar yesterday but it has changed location from where Google maps has it. 12 girls to choose from, massage, b2b, BJ & FS, very good gfe. 550k (£32) an hour 650k 1.5 hours.
I've attached a WhatsApp screen shot to show how the money negotiations normally go with online girls

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tintin100

Just been to Royal and it wasn't open, they said 1pm but was quoted 750 and 850 on whatsapp. I have been to Olivia spa in north Denpasar and Apsara spa in Dalung both 550k but bad quality and fat. Would love to hook up, my local number is 082145539041

Offline exhippy

This is really useful thread. I am hoping to spend 6 weeks in Indonesia from mid September.

Offline jonn

Just been to Royal and it wasn't open, they said 1pm but was quoted 750 and 850 on whatsapp. I have been to Olivia spa in north Denpasar and Apsara spa in Dalung both 550k but bad quality and fat. Would love to hook up, my local number is 082145539041
I got 200 discount at royal spa for being a member of the kaskus website hence my 550 price.
I went to D2D spa Denpasar yesterday 300k or 400k with massage. It's a sh!t hole and the girls are average but there was one reasonable one who I took.

Offline Tabzy

Update - went to flamespa last night around 10pm reserved before hand, arrived got seated and offered a drink got the flame spa room additional 300k for nuru gel which i accepted total was around £65. Also was warned to full service is provided at premises.
Everything has to go into lockers which is secured next you choose a girl then get taken to a room undress and the girl comes about 5 mins after - decent massage very sensual with nurugel turned around and the girl gave an amazing HJ in between her legs with lots of nuru gel. Then assisted shower.

No full servixe provided i did ask in the room too.. anyone know where i can find russian SP in bali ?

Offline jonn

anyone know where i can find russian SP in bali ?
Have you tried tinder? There are lots on there but Im not interested so never swiped right.

Offline Tabzy

Yeah i matched couple im meeting one tommorow for drinks dont think shes a SP though

Offline Tabzy

Anyone hany luck with SPs yet ?

Offline Happyhumper

In Bali just now, just searching threw tinder just waiting on matches, added a few on Instagram waiting on reply’s too

Offline jonn

In Bali just now, just searching threw tinder just waiting on matches, added a few on Instagram waiting on reply’s too
Badoo and tinder have been good for me but also try bumble.
Download michat but be aware lots of fakes, don't trust the ones with photos of perfect girls. On michat you will see 200 girls within 8kms

Offline CrimsonD

Crimsond what method or site did you use to book the young girl online in number 3?

Sorry for the late response, I have not checked this thread for a while.

I used External Link/Members Only

Offline jonn

It would be good if the other guys in Bali could provide updates. I'm interested if areas are better and what sites or otherwise you are finding productive. This is for happyhunter and tabzy mainly or anyone else currently in Bali. Thanks in anticipation

Offline jonn

I just travelled to Jakarta yesterday, but dropping it into this chat.

I have a couple of girl contacts already here so I'm not looking elsewhere

But I opened WeChat and within a few hours I had 60 girls contacting me using the who is nearby feature so WeChat seems very popular in Jakarta. Michat very little, so it's the opposite of Bali where michat was popular.

There were a few waria's in the 60 but they make it clear what they are.

Offline exhippy

I was just in Bali. I went to two massage places - both good in different ways. Swap Bali Spa was 750000 (£41) for a very good body to body experience with a pretty short Balinese girl who said she was 22 and I believe her. Even though no blow job or fs it was a terrific hour in a very nice spa. All areas access and she came on my fingers and on my leg. A very popular place. You need to book.
I also went to river view spa much reviewed. A lovely place, got a line up of lovely girls. I picked the one I fancied I thought she was 30, but she was 40. Much to my surprise it included ow and fucking. And both of us had a very good time. This was more expensive 1200000 Dong about £70.
I had a very bad experience, a scam in Ubud, where my debit card was stolen. Just by the monkey forest, I passed a massage place. A Young pretty girl came up
Asking if I wanted a massage. I said no and she then said sexy massage. My cock got the better of me. Inside I bargained to 500000 (£28). I undressed put my clothes and wallet (idiot) but not my phone in a tray under the table. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by 5 women ranging from a 2 to an 7 massaging me. I knew something was up, this went on for an hour. A lacklustre massage with no teasing. After an hour they said ‘finish’. I said what about HE - the girl I negotiated with said no HE just sexy massage.
When I got out I checked my wallet, my debit card was gone. At first my account looked normal, then I got a message from my bank saying had I made an attempt to move £17000 to another account. I of course said no. So they stopped it. So the scam failed. The only cost to me, apart from realising how dumb I was, was I cannot take money out out of my debit account and am having to use credit card withdrawal which is costly. Be warned!
(Anyway I am back in Phuket and had a very lovely time with 27 year old mint last night. It started with a certain amount of hostility from here, it ended up with her hugging and hugging me. Have to say this often happens as I am 71 - tho I was told I couldn’t be over 50 by a waitress in Ubud) lol)

Offline tintin100

I was just in Bali. I went to two massage places - both good in different ways. Swap Bali Spa was 750000 (£41) for a very good body to body experience with a pretty short Balinese girl who said she was 22 and I believe her. Even though no blow job or fs it was a terrific hour in a very nice spa. All areas access and she came on my fingers and on my leg. A very popular place. You need to book.
I also went to river view spa much reviewed. A lovely place, got a line up of lovely girls. I picked the one I fancied I thought she was 30, but she was 40. Much to my surprise it included ow and fucking. And both of us had a very good time. This was more expensive 1200000 Dong about £70.
I had a very bad experience, a scam in Ubud, where my debit card was stolen. Just by the monkey forest, I passed a massage place. A Young pretty girl came up
Asking if I wanted a massage. I said no and she then said sexy massage. My cock got the better of me. Inside I bargained to 500000 (£28). I undressed put my clothes and wallet (idiot) but not my phone in a tray under the table. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by 5 women ranging from a 2 to an 7 massaging me. I knew something was up, this went on for an hour. A lacklustre massage with no teasing. After an hour they said ‘finish’. I said what about HE - the girl I negotiated with said no HE just sexy massage.
When I got out I checked my wallet, my debit card was gone. At first my account looked normal, then I got a message from my bank saying had I made an attempt to move £17000 to another account. I of course said no. So they stopped it. So the scam failed. The only cost to me, apart from realising how dumb I was, was I cannot take money out out of my debit account and am having to use credit card withdrawal which is costly. Be warned!
(Anyway I am back in Phuket and had a very lovely time with 27 year old mint last night. It started with a certain amount of hostility from here, it ended up with her hugging and hugging me. Have to say this often happens as I am 71 - tho I was told I couldn’t be over 50 by a waitress in Ubud) lol)
I had a very similar scam with a massage place in Seminyak, it was suppose to be a normal massage but they took about 500k from my wallet. They give you a basket for you valuables and they place it under the massage table but they kick it away and somebody else take what they want and replace it afterwards. I have only been to Thailand twice but definitely more scamming in Bali.

Offline Bangman

Booked my bali holiday in 6 months..
Just like Bangla Road, Patong is the best in phuket, Thailand.
What part of Bali is the best for action, so I can book my hotel ready.. is it kuta..

Offline Bangman

Is there a link or Google address for..

Swap bali spa
And
River side spa..
As mentioned on this thread..
I found river view spa, on google

Offline Rayray23k

Nice write up.
After doing Phuket, I am looking at Bali next year so this is useful.