Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand - Sex Partys  (Read 16152 times)

Offline SWLondon

As a semi-regular at The Phoenix Club sex party (and Lady Marmalade before that) and looking forward to my fifth Thailand trip next year, is there any parties in any province that is similar to the TPC?
Keen to get any recommendations.
If not, maybe I should promote something there  :D

Offline Steve2

Probably the closest you can get. It looks like most options would be available

External Link/Members Only

Offline brightonfuntime

Some of those Thai women are not exactly very photogenic are they?

Is that really what is on offer in these establishments?...….

fantasy crushed!

Offline bbois77

Some of those Thai women are not exactly very photogenic are they?

Is that really what is on offer in these establishments?...….

fantasy crushed!

One word.....

Grim  :scare:

Offline Stickitin

Had one of my best experiences ever in devils den, had one girl in front giving me an amazing sloppy blowjob and another behind with her tongue up my arse......amazing!  :wacko:

Offline Jerboa

Group sex parties are prohibited, the police in the past have raided and arrested organisers.
You can have thousands of hookers plying their trade but in a group, can not!

Offline SWLondon

I take it's a bit of a no then! haha
Thanks all for the replies  :rolleyes:

Offline RogerBoner

I take it's a bit of a no then! haha
Thanks all for the replies  :rolleyes:
You're welcome  :hi:

Offline Doormatt

As a semi-regular at The Phoenix Club sex party (and Lady Marmalade before that) and looking forward to my fifth Thailand trip next year, is there any parties in any province that is similar to the TPC?
Keen to get any recommendations.
If not, maybe I should promote something there  :D

Perhaps you could organise something here?  I really don't know why phoenix don't do an "Asian babes" party. 5 hot Thai, pinay, Chinese girls would certainly get my vote and I dare say many other punters too.

Offline Rover78

Slightly off topic, looking at the Devils Den website mentioned above I noticed they do a transfer service from the airport with 2 hostesses.

Seems like a good way to start a holiday to me!

Offline Steve2

Expensive way to start a holiday but the way things are going, you will have plenty of time to save up for it  :lol:

Offline ronthebrummie

Your not going there any time soon so dream on

Offline Bangers and Gash

Slightly off topic, looking at the Devils Den website mentioned above I noticed they do a transfer service from the airport with 2 hostesses.

After a long haul flight to Bangers I doubt those 2 spinners will be overly keen to lick your sweaty bollocks in a blacked-out minivan.  :D

Offline RogerBoner

It's a novel idea but actually the route is bumpy and through some winding roads. However I do recommend Devil's Den in Pattaya. Their current lineup aren't that pretty but if or when it's gets back to normal they will have some top sex performers. Two girls for 90 minutes is the default booking. The girls are bisexual and really lick and snog one another. 69 and reverse 69 with the other girl joining in on her and myself was rather pleasant.
I really enjoyed a GoGo club in Soi Linkee, Pattaya called Kink and found a girlfriend from Scooter's on the same stretch. My pals got envious of my punting so I made new friends at Billabong bar inbetween the aforementioned. I feel blessed to have visited Thailand twice in two years despite being married for 25 years.

Offline magnetico

I really don't know why phoenix don't do an "Asian babes" party. 5 hot Thai, pinay, Chinese girls would certainly get my vote and I dare say many other punters too.

That's a great idea  :hi:

Offline ronthebrummie

From Swampy straight onto motorway direct to Pattaya in just over an hour, so no bumpy winding roads till Pattaya, drink in the bar next door, seen the van pull up, and it’s given a through clean after use!!
For the price I’d rather chill in a taxi get to my hotel, shower then out for a play.

Offline fonzy_007

From Swampy straight onto motorway direct to Pattaya in just over an hour, so no bumpy winding roads till Pattaya, drink in the bar next door, seen the van pull up, and it’s given a through clean after use!!
For the price I’d rather chill in a taxi get to my hotel, shower then out for a play.

Agreed, Pattaya is like Disney World for adults. I’d wait until you arrive.

Offline seandana

Agreed, Pattaya is like Disney World for adults. I’d wait until you arrive.

Thats if its still the same after they open back up rumour has it ,the army generals want to clean up Pattaya before us Farrangs get back there  :unknown:

Offline fonzy_007

Thats if its still the same after they open back up rumour has it ,the army generals want to clean up Pattaya before us Farrangs get back there  :unknown:

That would destroy Pattaya not much else there

Offline seandana

That would destroy Pattaya not much else there

+1 It seems strange they want to do this as the city has been built On the back of the debauchery that goes on there , hopefully they will see what floats the economy there and leave it alone

Offline fonzy_007

+1 It seems strange they want to do this as the city has been built On the back of the debauchery that goes on there , hopefully they will see what floats the economy there and leave it alone

And these thousands of girls have to make a living somehow to support their families.

Offline nike

That's a sorry looking bunch , not one looker amongst them. Toni looks like a guy. :unknown:

Offline magnetico

That's 100% ladyboys mate  :hi:

Offline magnetico

Offline Jetjuice7

I lived in Pattaya for 10 years and used to go to Devil’s Den quite often at the beginning, but it got more and more expensive and the girls weren’t as hot before. Best way if you want an orgy or Sex party is to find a girl you like and ask her to bring some friends that are willing to partake. I organised a few parties with some friends and the best ones were when I took girls from go go bars as suppose to freelancers in discos....
8 girls & 3 guys.... that was fun.
Hoping I can get back to Pattaya in 2021

Offline Thomasjackson

I lived in Pattaya for 10 years and used to go to Devil’s Den quite often at the beginning, but it got more and more expensive and the girls weren’t as hot before. Best way if you want an orgy or Sex party is to find a girl you like and ask her to bring some friends that are willing to partake. I organised a few parties with some friends and the best ones were when I took girls from go go bars as suppose to freelancers in discos....
8 girls & 3 guys.... that was fun.
Hoping I can get back to Pattaya in 2021

Was there fees required for their friends?

Offline Jetjuice7

Yes, but they were only paid if they took part in the activities....

Offline neilukuk

Devils den, what a place! So many good memories! hahahaha

Offline Band1t

Devil’s Den is a great spot. The website now shows TS’s and gays which it never catered for before. Genuinely bi too. My last visit of five (4 with partner-2 o/ns) was two years ago. VIP transfer may be pricey, but how cool?

Offline stealthygit

Devil’s Den is a great spot. The website now shows TS’s and gays which it never catered for before. Genuinely bi too. My last visit of five (4 with partner-2 o/ns) was two years ago. VIP transfer may be pricey, but how cool?

it appears after viewing various walkabout vids of Pattaya recently, the Devil's Den in Lk Metro has now gone along with numerous other bars, The space is now occupied by a bar that looks like its been made from the DD space and what was another bar next to it, an expat bar called the Golf club is/was next to it, i used to play out of there on my visits to Pattaya from 20011 to 2017, i would actually have been in Pattaya under normal circumstances now, as i would have been enjoying a 6 week retirement holiday !!

i actually had a DD experience circa 2014 very nice to with with one gal from each side of the line !

im hoping for January 2022 but im somewhat pessimistic even about that date for 'normal' tourism to Los

on the sex party question, i would have thought after visiting gents clubs there that a place such as Kinnerre would be the place(s) to go to
where several ladies could be 'bar fined' as a group with sex party shenanigans in mind!

Cheers

Offline RogerBoner

it appears after viewing various walkabout vids of Pattaya recently, the Devil's Den in Lk Metro has now gone along with numerous other bars,

That's a shame as a visit there was a rite of passage for determined sex fiends. They claim to be doing online bookings but the girls are nothing to write home about.