Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok, Taipei, Manila trip review  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Asokbts84

Hi guys,

So just wanted to give a live update of my activities, so today I landed in Bangkok, staying in a hotel on the Sukhumvit Road, close to Emporium and Terminal 21

Fairly quiet night, as suspected for a Monday, managed some action though  :lol:

Scrolled through Tinder and got so many matches, found a stunner, started messaging her, she seemed to have a variety of services included Deepthroat and rimming, asked for her rate asked for 2000 bhat ST but when arrived and after the deed got her down to 1500 Bhat which she seemed very happy with

Anyway she same to my hotel room, when I opened the door, I was expecting the worst but WOW I was shocked she actually was a stunner, a definite head turner, things progressed with her licking my nipples and kissing me passionately, then getting on her knees and giving me one of the best sloppy blowjobs I’ve had them pushed me onto the bed lifted my legs up and rimmed me deeply for a good few mins then more sucking this felt so good and then exploded in her mouth, cleaned me up and left

Very holly with this meeting, will definitely be seeing her again

After that went for some beers with some friends, went to Queens Park Plaza, which was pretty dead , word on the street is that in 1 months it will close down, nothing else around really that interested me, after dining a few Chang’s called it a night

Let’s see what tomorrow holds, also with the matches on Tinder I hope to pursue some more stunners which I matched with, a few of them seemed like normal girls too

I will update tomorrow  :hi:

Offline corduroykid

Nice review op.
Looking forward to the next post

Offline Marmalade

Indeed. Especially Taipei, of which I’ve not heard much of for a while.

Offline Asokbts84

Hi all,

Nothing much to report from my second night as it pissed down all day and night pretty much once it stopped it was 2am, took a stroll up from Sukhumvit 31 to Nana, passed many freelancers on the way, one in particular caught my eye but thought I won’t jump in, walked down soi 7 most places closed and I was tired so thought I’d head back and find the girl I liked on the way back and guess what she was gone  :( regretted not taking her back, as was holding out for something better, so went home alone, hopefully Wednesday will be better

Also changed my tinder location to Taipei and I’m very impressed, got a few nice matches too, hopefully it should be a good trip

:hi:

Offline Kryten

asked for her rate asked for 2000 bhat ST but when arrived and after the deed got her down to 1500 Bhat which she seemed very happy with

Are you saying that she told you her rate was 2,000, then once you'd fucked her you haggled her down to 1,500?

JamesFD

Are you saying that she told you her rate was 2,000, then once you'd fucked her you haggled her down to 1,500?
And they wonder why the girls avoid going with Indians.

Offline RogerBoner

It's despicable and dishonest behaviour.
What a cad  :thumbsdown:

It's true that the girls out there complain that Indians are the only ones that haggle a lot and then claim that they haven't got enough money. 

In another post you claim NOT to be a tight fucker.
You are a bad man.

Thanks Samsung,

Luckily I’m not one of those stingy f***kers then and like to enjoy myself  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:44:39 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Markus

Talk about ruining the reputation for indian people. Why negotiate after the deed? 

Offline Marmalade

He does say she seemed very happy with it, but on the surface I agree that haggling after the transaction is dishonest. I remember an American trying to do that when he got out of a tuktuk in Bangkok. The small tuktuk driver did a few air kung fu moves and the yank paid the fuck up. Is it fair to assume that he had agreed a price before getting in? If not, he was very stupid; if yes, he was a cunt. Can you imagine walking into a shop and once the things were safely in your rucksack staying you were only paying three-quarters of the price??
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:53:04 pm by Marmalade »

Offline thetinman007

That's a shitty thing to do and only served to perpetuate the negative stereotype of Indians out there

Offline Asokbts84

Wow came to report on last night and I see all this and I understand the comments but can I just clarify it was before the deed and not after, my mistake and I would never do that

I’ve been giving you my experiences usually absolutely hammered/hungover and in the early hours of the morning so excuse my typos and mistakes but to clarify I didn’t agree a price then fuck the girl and give her less money, I wouldn’t do that and even if I did I’d be asking for trouble and the girl wouldn’t be happy

Also regarding negative perception of Indians/brown skin people I’ve had no problems here whatsoever, the girls/local people have been friendly and treated me no different to anyone else and have had lots of success of Tinder

Anyway I hope to still give you all updates and once again excuse my mistake  :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

I wouldn’t do that and even if I did

Like a child would phrase it after getting caught out.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bustydusty

Like a child would phrase it after getting caught out.  :sarcastic:

Yep reads to me he was almost bragging he’d haggled down the price AFTER  :thumbsdown:

Offline billybob69

Wow came to report on last night and I see all this and I understand the comments but can I just clarify it was before the deed and not after, my mistake and I would never do that

I’ve been giving you my experiences usually absolutely hammered/hungover and in the early hours of the morning so excuse my typos and mistakes but to clarify I didn’t agree a price then fuck the girl and give her less money, I wouldn’t do that and even if I did I’d be asking for trouble and the girl wouldn’t be happy

If you didn't fuck her and then negotiate down if does read that you agreed a price beforehand and then when she arrived you negotiated down?

I've got no time for the "two week millionaires" that throw money around making the girls think that every farang is walking ATM, but a punter that tries to knock five quid off an agreed price that is something else......

Online genghis69

This thread seems to have stalled. I was looking forward to information on Manila.

Offline West London Guy

Would appreciate hearing any info on Taipei