Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Hong Kong  (Read 1878 times)

wingman1984

I have  been here in Hong Kong for 3 days and had my first punt which was quite confusing. The first thing is almost all the people including WG cant speak a word in english which is very hard to communicate to get a proper service. I went inside a walk up in Sham Shui Po and the WG pointed out to a paper poster on a wall which said $300 HKD for massage and $400 HKD for full set which I believe it is full service. I asked her whats in full set via body language and she pointed at my cock and showed sign language for blowjob and sex. I said ok and pointed to my watch and asked how long. She said one hour. I handed her $400 HKD and she took me for shower and bathed me. After shower a quick 3 min blow job followed by sex. After 20 min of sex, I came inside the condom and she went for shower. She came out of the shower and asked me to have shower. I thought after the shower she would provide me a nice massage. But after the shower she pointed at my clothes and said thankyou  :crazy: . I was like what the hell just happened. Well if I was punting in UK, I would be happy with the service for £40 for about 23 min.

My question to all the punters who has punted in Hong Kong is, even though the WG points out the service to be an hour, is it time up as soon as you nut ?

Additionally, any guys who has punted here in Hong Kong and had a descent service , please let us know about how you managed to get it. Thanks  :)

Offline maxxblue

The first thing is almost all the people including WG cant speak a word in english which is very hard to communicate to get a proper service.

It's fucking disgraceful that these people can't speak a word of English. After all, if these WG's from Hong Kong came to the UK, we would all welcome them most obsequiously in their mother tongue.

My question to all the punters who has punted in Hong Kong is, even though the WG points out the service to be an hour, is it time up as soon as you nut ?

Exactly the same as in the UK  :hi:

wingman1984

Exactly the same as in the UK  :hi:

WG in UK were generous enough to let me pop twice in half hour  :D

Offline maxxblue

Thing is, WG in the UK aren't all the same...

...just like all WG in HK are not all the same.  :hi:

Offline Stalinator

There is no way you will get an hour in those types of walk up. Once you shoot your load, get going.

Like the Roms that say 1 hour, they don't ever mean it. 20 mins if you are doing well.

A good walk up will allow you 45 mins end to end.

Offline David1970

I must admit most of the girls I visited in HK over the years, a good percentage could speak basic English.
I have a shower, sex then get a good massage, make the agreement before you hand over the cash.

Offline walter321

Many of the girls in these walk ups are from mainland China which is why they can't speak much English.

Offline Marmalade

Thing is, WG in the UK aren't all the same...

...just like all WG in HK are not all the same.  :hi:

I personally know of four very different HK RLD scenes of which two I enjoy and know better than the other two and there are probably others. Without being an expert on mainland or island, I'd suggest if someone isn't finding what they want to their taste they simply try differently. I could quite happily spend a few months punting in HK if I had the time.  :hi:

Rain_man

In east Asia '1hr' means '1 pop'.

If it takes you longer than 20 mins to cum, most WGs will complain. Best to make sure you firmly negotiate your terms (with a smile of course), and confirm once over before handing them any cash.

FlyingBreadMan

400khd is about right for a single pop.

Ruskies go for 600-800 a single pop but if you are European they may let you have a massage too.

Their equivalent to ukp is sex141 site. Also, if you enter a room and change your mind you may be asked to pay a fee - 100hkd. Best you pay up else they put a mug shot from the cctv of your face on the walls of the floor.

Check out King Hing building, and Fuji. They are the big ones.