Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrincessLivvy - Canary Wharf  (Read 2910 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3565245) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline !blewabagtoday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Luxury High Rise building behind Canary Wharf Station  --> Had to check in with concierge desk to get buzzed up, they know what's going on....

Comms: Excellent

Looks: Had on face paint, over done lips which was great for dick sucking, long lashes, hair extensions, fake tan and nice hazel eyes but not sure if they were her real colour --> so pretty much like all girls nowadays, hahah. However, if you strip away the effort she's getting a 4 out 10, but with the make over she gets a 6 at best if I were to be generous. Overall, her look did not excite me but I stayed anyway. Using some intel, I managed to find her social media and could see how much weight she actually gained comparing to older pics. I think if she were still walking around her natural weight she could be a natural  6 to 7 and pushing to an 8.5 with the beauty makeover. It was the fact she had to use lingerie techniques to hide her belly. Her ass is big, wide and flat but, again, she is nowhere near her natural size and that's where things fail. She is not quite there yet but approaching BBW stage and it's not genetic, it's neglect unless she has some kind of underlying health condition. Since she's on the brink, Livvy needs to eat healthier and I am sure she will drop weight quickly, at least a stone. If she goes to the gym she has the potential to be HOT but not in her current form. This is the reason I won't be seeing her again.

Service: She was one of the best service providers I have ever booked bar the weight. Real easy going personality, very natural flow, not robotic at all. Whatever points she loses in looks, she makes up for bedroom skills. Also, she comes across as really enjoying the work and wants you to leave satisfied. Services were DFK, PSE style BJ and messy CIM/Facial, interactive sex in various positions.

If she ever decides to lose some weight, then I will become a regular.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:11:22 pm by !blewabagtoday »

Offline dwagonkin1

you really came on here to rip apart her looks and give her backhanded advice. Just say shes not your type with over done make up and move on, no need to move like your tryna personally attack the SP

Offline !blewabagtoday

I would not normally take notice to your feedback, but  she was a nice person and I was not looking to rip her apart just wanted guys to know what they were getting into. In any case, I can't modify the original post now, otherwise, I would
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:30:30 pm by !blewabagtoday »

Offline deano658

Up until recently listed bareback under her likes, this always put me off but perhaps could have been a mistake.

Offline bundaskwilz

Up until recently listed bareback under her likes, this always put me off but perhaps could have been a mistake.

Nope your right she does BB