Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Russian Girl Anita - Earls Court  (Read 5111 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6053065) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JuanMarcena

External Link/Members Only

I have met Anita twice, first in mid Jan and then again last week. She is a gem, best Russian hottie I have met. First meeting happened near Chelsea closters and the recent one near Earl’s Court. Booking was made via phone call and then she texted the details. £200 for 1 hour, while booking she told OWO is included.
She looks same as in the photos, tall around 170cm i guess. Speaks English, not that fluent. After the payment was done she requested me to take a shower.
Once I was back from shower, she was ready with some drinks for me, champagne and gin was available. I had a glass of champagne and sat on the bed, she put the music on and started dancing. She was wearing a red lingerie, need to give a 9/10 for her figure. Firm boobs and a nice ass.
We started with kissing, some good DFK. Her boobs are real big and firm, seems natural (but not sure). Her nipples seems very sensitive, she was moaning lot when I was sucking her nipples and pushed my hand down to her pussy. I tasted her down for around 5 minutes, she did not use any lubes I could taste her juices. Most of the time she keeps her eyes closed and moans slowly. Again continued with some DFK and then she pulled me into bed.

She started stroking my guy, and moved to take condom. I reminded her of OWO, she told it’s safe with condom. I insisted that I am clean and all but she din do OWO :(  She put on the condom and took it in her mouth, she takes it deep, overall I will give a 7 for oral. Sex was good, in doggy she asked to slap her ass. Need to mention she has a good ass to play with.
We talked for a few minutes, i asked for a second time but she only offered a hand job. Still it was ok, I got to play with her boobs and whole body. Even though the meeting was for 1 hour, she doesn’t even check the clock, I spend around 90 minutes and I myself had to say that it’s time for me to leave.  I will be visiting again, whenever I have an extra £200 to throw away :)
Good figure and sexy looks
Hot Lips
Not a clock watcher
No OWO ( not sure whether she gives for others)
£200 without OWO maybe a bit high

Offline Fully Sated

Juan Marcena, Thank you for your review.

...while booking she told OWO is included...
 She started stroking my guy, and moved to take condom. I reminded her of OWO, she told it’s safe with condom. I insisted that I am clean and all but she din do OWO :( 

I think that you are being generous with your rating, but glad you seemed to have a good time. The previous reviewer suffered a bait and switch;

Anyway, her AW profile seems to be recycled from a previous Diva Russian who kept an AW one going too
Diva name Anoelle. No profile left
Here's her Palace VIP one for reference External Link/Members Only

She looks same as in the photos...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:36:44 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline golden bull

No owo and 1 pop only.... no thanks.

Offline JuanMarcena

This girl is also Anoelle on Diva External Link/Members Only light grey neutral review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288937.msg3078313#msg3078313

Ya it’s the same girl, but it shows £250 in diva. Did she do OWO for you?

Offline JackSaint

Ya it’s the same girl, but it shows £250 in diva. Did she do OWO for you?

She did, it was all pretty uninspired though

Offline JuanMarcena

She did, it was all pretty uninspired though
With condom she gives a good BJ, if the same was given without condom it would have been great  :P

Offline paul90

External Link/Members Only

I have met Anita twice, first in mid Jan and then again last week. She is a gem, best Russian hottie I have met. First meeting happened near Chelsea closters and the recent one near Earl’s Court. Booking was made via phone call and then she texted the details. £200 for 1 hour, while booking she told OWO is included.
She looks same as in the photos, tall around 170cm i guess. Speaks English, not that fluent. After the payment was done she requested me to take a shower.
Once I was back from shower, she was ready with some drinks for me, champagne and gin was available. I had a glass of champagne and sat on the bed, she put the music on and started dancing. She was wearing a red lingerie, need to give a 9/10 for her figure. Firm boobs and a nice ass.
We started with kissing, some good DFK. Her boobs are real big and firm, seems natural (but not sure). Her nipples seems very sensitive, she was moaning lot when I was sucking her nipples and pushed my hand down to her pussy. I tasted her down for around 5 minutes, she did not use any lubes I could taste her juices. Most of the time she keeps her eyes closed and moans slowly. Again continued with some DFK and then she pulled me into bed.

She started stroking my guy, and moved to take condom. I reminded her of OWO, she told it’s safe with condom. I insisted that I am clean and all but she din do OWO :(  She put on the condom and took it in her mouth, she takes it deep, overall I will give a 7 for oral. Sex was good, in doggy she asked to slap her ass. Need to mention she has a good ass to play with.
We talked for a few minutes, i asked for a second time but she only offered a hand job. Still it was ok, I got to play with her boobs and whole body. Even though the meeting was for 1 hour, she doesn’t even check the clock, I spend around 90 minutes and I myself had to say that it’s time for me to leave.  I will be visiting again, whenever I have an extra £200 to throw away :)
Good figure and sexy looks
Hot Lips
Not a clock watcher
No OWO ( not sure whether she gives for others)
£200 without OWO maybe a bit high
Unless there is a problem she should honour the services agreed to prior the meet, if punters accept dishonest wg tactics they will continue to do it.  You should have asked for a refund, hopefully you will find a better provider next time