Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtymilf UK - Harold Wood  (Read 5509 times)

6 review(s) for NaughtyMilfUk (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline iceicebaby

External Link/Members Only

Location- Harold wood
Date- late August '20

Looks- 7.5/10.
Comms-good
1hr meet

Naughtymilf had always been on my hotlist.She does have face pics on her profile.
I had initially made appt back in Feb 20 but due to lockdown did not happen.

I was in North london.,had shower at my workplace before making my jiurney.decided to catch train to her place.didnt fancy driving on M25 and paying for parking.stopped by Westfield as I was early.plenty of stunners around.
Her place is a short walk from the train station.
Led up to bedroom where she could open up a bar by the amount of bottles every where.

Lovely looking lady but only negative is she is larger around the bum/waist area.the bed is also pretty poor.

For me there was lots of dfk,owo,few positions,more gfe type session.finished in bag X2

Had a shower before I left.
I would recommend but won't go  back as there are more milfs on my hot list.

Offline Prince

External Link/Members Only

Location- Harold wood
Date- late August '20

Looks- 7.5/10.
Comms-good
1hr meet

Naughtymilf had always been on my hotlist.She does have face pics on her profile.
I had initially made appt back in Feb 20 but due to lockdown did not happen.

I was in North london.,had shower at my workplace before making my jiurney.decided to catch train to her place.didnt fancy driving on M25 and paying for parking.stopped by Westfield as I was early.plenty of stunners around.
Her place is a short walk from the train station.
Led up to bedroom where she could open up a bar by the amount of bottles every where.

Lovely looking lady but only negative is she is larger around the bum/waist area.the bed is also pretty poor.

For me there was lots of dfk,owo,few positions,more gfe type session.finished in bag X2

Had a shower before I left.
I would recommend but won't go  back as there are more milfs on my hot list.

Thanks for the review but you paid £220 for a 60 year old?!?!? She must be good!

Offline pepsicolaboy

'Lovely looking lady but only negative is she is larger around the bum/waist area.the bed is also pretty poor.'

Not that I would but seems in great shape for 57  :thumbsup:

If she can fix the bed issue I might visit for the novelty.

:hi:

Offline iceicebaby

Blame it on covid.plenty of people eating  & doing very little.people are piling on the pounds.

Offline aaron010

Why is this SP so expensive?

Does she provide/ offer an exceptional service?

Honestly well done to her for managing this rate with her clients  :thumbsup:

Offline MrBeano

too expensive and no cim on likes list

Offline Hackneylad1

too expensive and no cim on likes list

Yep have to agree. Noticed her on AW but no CIM at that rate is s showstopper for me.