Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Espana Central London (Near Baker St.) Good attitude and Service.  (Read 1528 times)

12 review(s) for Tanya Espana (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline TTGR

External Link/Members Only

Saw this MILF type earlier this year, she went off travelling about after, but I believe is back where I saw her now.

Comms and Location
Prompt on e-mail and phone, speaks reasonably good English, text messages on the day. Easy to find the apartment literally a few mins walk from Baker St. and in a fairly discrete side turning.

Looks

Well the only gripe is she hides her face on AW free pics and the main pic on her profile is definitely not recent! Face average to be honest, likely is in her forties. All was easily forgiven with her slim and toned body though. Great ass, could stroke and slap that the whole day. Not big but nice natural tits, not droopy, she certainly looks after herself. She is Brazilian and used to be a strip club dancer apparently.

Service

Not the cheapest at £100 for 30 mins but she delivered on service. She clarified what I was after and then relaxed into her role well. I was seeing her on the back of a couple of bad punts so maybe was easily pleased but generous FK, good GFE and eye contact, RO great she really moaned and gasped nicely turning me on, in 69 she climaxed loudly so seemed to be enjoying things herself. Enjoyable CG and then OWO and CIM finish delivered well too, a great blowjob and she continued to suck while I came which is vital for a positive CIM.  :thumbsup:

Tad expensive on reflection, I noted she dropped her rates when touring recently and then back up for the London location. Not enough to put me off though, will intend to go back for a fuller session with that bod of hers.  ;)

Offline tantric talents

Considering she’s been on AW for nearly 9 years it says a lot that she is still offering a consistent and good service.
I’ve never seen her but admit to being tempted now.  :hi: