Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me & You Spa, FBSM in South Woodford.  (Read 12534 times)

Online sparkus

Can't believe people are still getting their knickers in a knot about somewhere with meh girls who do very little and charge top dollar for it.

At least that's the only knicker action you'll get in relation to this place  :lol:

Offline kaj314

I've had an account for less than 2 months u twat. You've had an account for 3 years and have only 8 reviews. You fucking moron.

Lol....did this guy get banned for this?

I can only review when I puntwhich is not often....not going to make up punts.

I do massages more often, but tend to review if required on massage forum
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:44:37 pm by kaj314 »

Offline wolfy

I have been here quite a lot over the past few years, both at the old premises and the new place with the higher prices. I have never been offered anything other than a very sensual massage and HE which costs £50 for 30 mins (was £40). Unlike Joanna's in Chingford (who charge £50 for B2B), the girls have always been fully clothed here, although I have always preferred the massages - very sensual and raunchy from the off. The girls seem to massage in the same style of Kamilla - long, very slow strokes with hands and forearms over your body. In my experience they usually do a bit of anal play as well but thankfully are not as rough as they were. I went once in its early days and I was been rigorously fingered after a couple of minutes which was a shock!
I like most of the girls there even though they are not stunners, but have not tried Alice yet. Really enjoyed the massages from Kamilla, Deya (?) and Mata (?)although Ema was a bit mechanical. I have never asked for B2B or been offered it, yet alone a £200 service! I was surprised when i read that.

Online sparkus

I had topless for a tenner extra at the old place. Small skinny thing with a big pointy pair (they looked quite amusing on her). She was quite young ie early 20s but as this was five years ago she probably looks ancient now if still there.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Given Tedbandy's observations, is Maya still there? Is B2B still on offer or no? New girls, who's best to see now? I've not been around lately, this place is expensive so trying to justify further "investment".

It really depends on the individual's taste, there is a big element of looks vs service/massage level with these massage establishements..bear in mind you face down as well at least 50% of the time and therefore its all how it 'feels'  :D

B2B is on offer (maybe not off the bat if you a brand new client  :unknown:) but the elusive £200 tantric 'sexual' :D service mentioned doesnt, as far as I know (and have asked) exist anymore

I went their pretty consistantly and built up trust with them (I imagine  :unknown:) and they never up sold me to that - knowing I would go with the more expensive B2B option a few times

Re: Maya, just text them and ask whose working and if shes not mentioned just ask when shes on  :unknown:

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:17:44 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Speculative txt recieved from this place within the last 2/3 days to my phone  :thumbsdown:

'Hello,
New team, new massage therapist joined us. She is very good, new technique and she's doing the same wonderful treatments.
Book today'

While the content is not as damaging as it could be, id still like to warn any gents who use their main phone for comms  :scare:

This is the 2nd time this has happened since I started visiting around October - whenever the last new girl started I believe
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:04:56 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline wolfy

I understand that Maya has left. I would be interested to know where she has gone. I saw Kamilla instead who was as good as usual.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I understand that Maya has left. I would be interested to know where she has gone. I saw Kamilla instead who was as good as usual.

Really, oh dear, that place will suffer I think.

She was the youngest (25?) one, had a fun nature and also easiest the most pleasing to the eye...

I know Camilla works them hard, they HAVE to 5 days a week every week or she wont employ them

Apart from the boredom level when there's no punters, its got to be hard on your physically (pardon the pun)

Yes if you get any intel on Maya let me know  :coolgirl:

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:37:37 am by pepsicolaboy »