Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie- Allure  (Read 1045 times)

GeordieBadass

Saw Jessie recently.
In call at quayside apartment. Booking made via Allure. Good comms as usual. Confirmed early in the week that she was working as expected.
Easy entry to block. Apartment is ok,nothing special and the bed looks and sounds like it gets a lot of use by more than just Jessie!
Jessie is quite an attractive oriental lass. Greated at the door with DFK. Quick introduction and got the paperwork out the way. I was offered use of the shower but had showered 30 minutes prior to the booking so declined and got stuck into some nice DFK followed by some OWO and DT. Asked if she likes it up the ass which got a very positive response so fucked her in the ass doggie then mish. She reckoned a long cock up get ass would make her cum and she sure did make enough noise but I'm not that long and not convinced she came Changed hats and fuckd her pussy doggie and mish. Finished off with a big load on her face and cim which was surprising given my activities with my favourite girl an hour beforehand. She continued to suck my cock for a good couple of minutes after I came which was nice.
A quick chat about mutual interests and then I was on my way. All round a better than average punt but not in the same league as my favourite  SJ of Allure.

External Link/Members Only

GeordieBadass

Due to a couple of PMs received - Just to clarify a couple of points made in my review. The bed looked like it had a lot of use probably because this flat has been used by Diamonds in the past and also because Jessie was a busy girl last week I suspect.
Although I had seen my favourite WG just before my booking with Jessie I had not seen her at the same apartment. There was only Jessie using it on the day.