Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safire97, Middlesbrough  (Read 720 times)

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything about her? Her profile looks very interesting, but I have a deep distrust of all current Boro SPs.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Lamnguin

Bloody hell, she must have disappeared in the last 10 minutes- I had her AW open to check the URL while I was typing!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Bloody hell, she must have disappeared in the last 10 minutes- I had her AW open to check the URL while I was typing!
You posted at 9 o'clock and she was gone when I looked at 4 mins past.

Offline Lamnguin

My mistake- I've chopped the end off her URL.

It should be:

External Link/Members Only

So- anyone?

Offline ukbikerman

No first hand experience here but in my opinion there's something not right with that profile. £80 / half hour is upper end pricing for Middlesbrough but £100 / hour is definitely cheap; could be to encourage hour long appointments but it's still a cheap rate. Profile is well written and fairly comprehensive but the 'likes' end at the 'P's; could be an oversight but seems strange on such a detailed profile.

I would have expected to see a Private Gallery and assumed it was a scam to get pays for views but there isn't one, all I can think is the inclusion of a private email address (which is unusual but not unique) is some kind of phishing?

Or it could be a genuine profile but I'm doubtful.

Offline Lamnguin

No first hand experience here but in my opinion there's something not right with that profile. £80 / half hour is upper end pricing for Middlesbrough but £100 / hour is definitely cheap; could be to encourage hour long appointments but it's still a cheap rate. Profile is well written and fairly comprehensive but the 'likes' end at the 'P's; could be an oversight but seems strange on such a detailed profile.

I would have expected to see a Private Gallery and assumed it was a scam to get pays for views but there isn't one, all I can think is the inclusion of a private email address (which is unusual but not unique) is some kind of phishing?

Or it could be a genuine profile but I'm doubtful.
That's why I'm not rushing to TOFTT.

Of course the other concern in Boro would be the usual "druggie in a shithole" situation.

Offline Aldebaran

Seems a bit old at 31 to be a student, but possible I suppose. If it looks too good to be true, though, it probably isn't true.