Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrville Durham  (Read 1396 times)

Offline puntingdan2

Does anyone know of a SP in the Carrville area? Going to have some time to kill in that area tomorrow. I’ve tried Simone but she’s not available until later and a search on here mentions the Courtesans flat in the area but I presume that is where Simone is working out of.
I’d prefer a GFE but would go for a HE massage if there was something in the Carrville area. I don’t have a car to drive elsewhere.

Offline nerascal

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but have been tempted. Those nails are terrifying though!

Offline puntingdan2

Thanks I’ve just actually sent her an email 5 minutes ago

Offline Shyandrew2001

Durham courtesan's would be worth a try, probably the same place as Simone is working from but doesn't mean someone else isn't available when she isn't.

I same courtesan Luna a couple times, still active on AW but doesn't seem to be associated to courtesas Durham anymore so could be worth a try?

Offline Ride4fun7

Not seen her but have been tempted. Those nails are terrifying though!

She looks nice

Offline Addicted65

Durham courtesan's would be worth a try, probably the same place as Simone is working from but doesn't mean someone else isn't available when she isn't.

I same courtesan Luna a couple times, still active on AW but doesn't seem to be associated to courtesas Durham anymore so could be worth a try?

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chilled North East

I'd be really interested in luna if in fact she has left the courtesans flat. I know people who live right on the doorstep so only risked the one visit there to see lexi

Offline puntingdan2

Thanks everyone. I’ve contacted Luna and Courtesans. Hopefully something comes through.

Offline Lamnguin

I contacted Luna a few months ago and it appeared she wasn't working then. She does seem to check her AW every day though so she may be going to start up again. As far as I know she isn't associated with Durham Courtesans any more. I'd be very interested to know if she's working again; she gives a great service.

Offline Shyandrew2001

I contacted Luna a few months ago and it appeared she wasn't working then. She does seem to check her AW every day though so she may be going to start up again. As far as I know she isn't associated with Durham Courtesans any more. I'd be very interested to know if she's working again; she gives a great service.

She had a review on here recently I'm sure and also has new feedback on her AW account

Offline puntingdan2

She got straight back to me and said she wasn’t with Courtesans anymore and she was taking a few months off.
Nothing back from Courtesans themselves yet.

Offline puntingdan2

Didn’t hear anything back from any other messages sent out so went and spent an hour with Astin.  :lol:

Offline Kev3773

Didn’t hear anything back from any other messages sent out so went and spent an hour with Astin.  :lol:

Sorry to hear that  :rolleyes:

Offline Davey677

Sorry to hear that  :rolleyes:

I’d normally be booking forward to the review but I’m not so sure with this one

Offline puntingdan2

I’d normally be booking forward to the review but I’m not so sure with this one

:D I quite enjoyed it. Ticked a box anyway.