Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mylee at Genesis Swalwell?  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Northeast1991

Just text Genesis asking if Mylee was available and they replied that she has now left there. She was a favourite of mine and offered the best massage and HE I have had.

Anybody any idea if she has went somewhere else or if she has just left the game?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just text Genesis asking if Mylee was available and they replied that she has now left there. She was a favourite of mine and offered the best massage and HE I have had.

Anybody any idea if she has went somewhere else or if she has just left the game?
Can't seem to find your review of her, this site is about give and take, the emphasis on give.

Online elfy72

It must have been quite recently when she left as I had a massage from her 3 weeks ago.

Offline Beans1234

Anyone been recently thinking of calling Monday

Wonder if she's been replaced

Offline Beans1234

Just had a reply from nikki
Girls working are Emma, susie and mint

Few reviews on Emma but no susie or mint

Anyone seen or heard out

Think ill call Monday and see one of them

Only issue is parking I park on side of shop but can never fit the work van in.. Anywhere else to park  close

Cheers

Beans

Offline OscarC

Just had a reply from nikki
Girls working are Emma, susie and mint

Few reviews on Emma but no susie or mint

Anyone seen or heard out

Think ill call Monday and see one of them

Only issue is parking I park on side of shop but can never fit the work van in.. Anywhere else to park  close

Cheers

Beans

Park in the nearby supermarket car park and walk across

Offline billabong

I’ve got a review pending for Genesis. Visited in last week or so and in my opinion it was lacklustre and a bit robotic. I think the place is going downhill personally

Offline Beans1234

Lol coward to the review who did u see

Offline billabong

Lol coward to the review who did u see

I can’t work out who your directing that question to? Or who’s a coward

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I can’t work out who your directing that question to? Or who’s a coward
Neither could I, but you'll post your review as and when you decide and he will then find out wo you saw.

Offline Punting101

I think it’s an autocorrect typo error, and it’s meant to say ‘look forward to the review’

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think it’s an autocorrect typo error, and it’s meant to say ‘look forward to the review’
Does nobody check what they have written before pressing post??

Offline Beans1234

Hahaha my bad.. Look 4ward to your review  :kissgirl:

Offline Stevelondon

Does nobody check what they have written before pressing post??

Shouldn’t that be,
“Does anybody check what they have written……”

:D :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Shouldn’t that be,
“Does anybody check what they have written……”

:D :D
You've revived this weeks old thread just to try and be clever. Which you aren't by the way.

To say "Does anybody check what they have written", as 'anybody = any person', is a question that requires an answer.

To say "Does nobody check what they have written", as nobody = no person, is a rhetorical question, or in case you are unaware, one that does not require an answer.

As I have no interest in who may or may not check before posting, but would suggest people did, as is the case on this thread, it would make the comments make sense, in terms of moderating the forum, the latter in this case is correct.

Offline Stevelondon

You've revived this weeks old thread just to try and be clever. Which you aren't by the way.

To say "Does anybody check what they have written", as 'anybody = any person', is a question that requires an answer.

To say "Does nobody check what they have written", as nobody = no person, is a rhetorical question, or in case you are unaware, one that does not require an answer.

As I have no interest in who may or may not check before posting, but would suggest people did, as is the case on this thread, it would make the comments make sense, in terms of moderating the forum, the latter in this case is correct.

I did not realise I was reviving an old thread, if that’s the terminology. It certainly wasn’t my intention and of course if you think I was attempting to do so just to be clever. Then I apologise.
I think perhaps I simply enjoy looking over threads and posts and as my nature is to like a bit of banter. It may come across as being flippant.
Oh well. Such is life.

Moderating by the way is not something I look at with any kind of flippancy. It’s a job in lots of ways thankless. You can only ever do it as you see it. Members will think your right and wrong 😂
I know, I’ve done it on another forum.

Good on the mods on here by the way. Difficult job on a forum like this.