Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Piperjay and Charmaine9212 - TS6 - very similar profiles  (Read 761 times)

Offline Elib29

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted to visit one of these lasses but their profiles are so similar! Same location and everything. I'm a bit new to this but something doesn't feel right? Should I be concerned by this? Thanks in advance guys.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
One gives age as 34, 5'9", size 10, blond with blue eyes. the other age 29, 5'3, size 12, black hair and grey eyes.   :unknown:

However if you have doubts give them a miss and find another one with good reviews on here.

Offline Elib29

I mean the way in which the profile is written - sorry I should have clarified! Lots of the same little phrases and if properly looked at it looks like it has been written by the same person/pimp?

I've been unable to find a review for any of these girls so will probably avoid unless anybody else has any further input.

Offline As272887

I agree with Davie, if you feel like something is off then give it a pass, that's almost always the best call.

But to play devils advocate, they could just be working together and have helped each other with the profiles  :unknown:

Offline Elib29

So I've just messaged Charmaine and straight up asked her about her's and Piper's profiles - she says that they are relatives and usually work together? Again, does that sound legit? She seemed pretty upfront about it so I'm starting to think it's probably ok  :cool:

So to the chap above, your devil's advocate hunch seems pretty close to the mark  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:57:51 pm by Elib29 »

Offline mcb

So I've just messaged Charmaine and straight up asked her about her's and Piper's profiles - she says that they are relatives and usually work together? Again, does that sound legit? She seemed pretty upfront about it so I'm starting to think it's probably ok  :cool:

So to the chap above, your devil's advocate hunch seems pretty close to the mark  :thumbsup:

Aye. That’s the best tactic when trying to uncover something. Go in with everything you know. I think a career in MI6 beckons  :D

Offline Aldebaran

I swapped some emails with these two when they first came on the scene but have never got to see them as they tend to finish around 2 or 3pm and I prefer later. Pity as I was interested after chatting with them.
They came across as genuine enough if a bit pricey. If I remember rightly they are somewhere in the Eston area but don't live together or share a house, just get together for duos.

Offline Elib29

Yeah I'm in communication with Charmaine atm and she seems very genuine! Really great comms and lots of personality - looking promising. Will obviously post a review if everything comes together! Thanks guys   :thumbsup:

Offline Elib29

Update: I booked for 11:30am this morning and was met with radio silence in the run up to the meet. She might have a valid reason and she seemed lovely in text messages but she seems to have ghosted me  :thumbsdown: just a heads up for you all!

Offline Davey677

Update: I booked for 11:30am this morning and was met with radio silence in the run up to the meet. She might have a valid reason and she seemed lovely in text messages but she seems to have ghosted me  :thumbsdown: just a heads up for you all!

Leave her a review then mate, time and date agreed qualifies for a review!

Offline Aldebaran

Leave her a review then mate, time and date agreed qualifies for a review!

Totally agree. A negative review might shake her up a bit.