Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North East - a punting gold mine?  (Read 1318 times)

Barry Shipton

I know the grass always looks greener in your neighbour's garden but I usually check reviews in the neighbouring boards and can't help noticing that the North East reviews board is considerably greener.

Reviews in the Scottish and Yorkshire and Humber boards seem to be a sea of red, with warnings about scam artists and com merchants. On the first page alone there are 30 negative reviews in Scotland, 27 in Yorkshire and only 14 bad reviews in the North East. They also seem to have a lot more neutrals.

So are we just less fussy or are we in punting heaven with lots of good girls to choose from (sorry, with the exception of Middlesboro which seems to have its fair share of negatives and not many positives)?

I know several board members punt further afield so be good to have your views.

Offline Third Man

at the moment the north east is really really good as opposed to north of edin where there is no one to see at all. Any visit would be a shot in the dark and as i have learnt its not worth it. So y'all better get meeting and reviewing and make me jealous as im not it the NE just now!

Online FLYING BLUE

I know the grass always looks greener in your neighbour's garden but I usually check reviews in the neighbouring boards and can't help noticing that the North East reviews board is considerably greener.

Reviews in the Scottish and Yorkshire and Humber boards seem to be a sea of red, with warnings about scam artists and com merchants. On the first page alone there are 30 negative reviews in Scotland, 27 in Yorkshire and only 14 bad reviews in the North East. They also seem to have a lot more neutrals.

So are we just less fussy or are we in punting heaven with lots of good girls to choose from (sorry, with the exception of Middlesboro which seems to have its fair share of negatives and not many positives)?

I know several board members punt further afield so be good to have your views.

My punting is limited to Greater Manchester & the North East - Very rarely do I use Adultwork - I just don't trust it.
Further limitations are governed by location close to the airport and agencies/parlours that I know and trust.
Other than the far East, I never punt abroad.
FB