Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her Hopestar1978  (Read 2356 times)

Offline The High Sparrow

Hi Everyone.
I places a reverse booking for an incall last night and External Link/Members Only  placed a bid at a price much lower than her normal price. I'm wondering if anyone has any dealings with her. I've already seen this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25536.

thanks

fredpunter

A mate of mine saw her a couple of years ago, he said she was a lot of fun, and that it ended up as an mff session, and she called him back the next night for another visit at an even lower price than his fb amount. But then, I don't always believe every word he says .......

One on her AW feedbacks is from him.

fredpunter

Just checked the date of his feedback, was just over a year ago he saw her, rather than a couple of years ago

endomorph

She looks a lot older than 37. I found her far from attractive and walked away.

Offline The High Sparrow

Thanks for the input lads. saved me from a disaster

Offline J F des Esseintes

Hi all.  Hopestar has also bid on my first RB request.  I have to say I'm tempted as she has put in a very attractive bid - but the lack of face pics is worrying.  Can anyone else shed some light on her looks? (From the photo with her hair down on her profile, she doesn't look too shabby)  All a matter of taste I know, but a description would be helpful.  Thanks guys

endomorph

She is certainly not "A pretty little honey blonde beach babe." I walked away because I thought £100 for a half hour was steep. Then she might be offering you a better deal, which would seem to imply that she is not in demand that much. If you fancy an antipodean then SuzieSex External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is exactly as she describes herself and is much more reasonably priced; as is Ruby, if you are looking for an English milf,   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, though her flat is a fairly untidy.

Offline J F des Esseintes

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll take a pas on this one.  FYI she bid £150 for 2 hrs which is a good rate ... but Id rather spend that on 1 hr with a babe  :cool:

Devilsmojo

She placed bids on two RBs I put up recently. Her location is nowhere near the areas I specified so it looks like she doesn't bother reading the criteria

endomorph

Sherbert07

She bid on one of mine too but never even looked at the email I sent her..

yourgent

Did visit, OK service, wouldn't repeat