Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tonbridge massage?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Tonystreet

Has anyone visited the quarry road chinese massage place in tonbridge? Do they offer extras? Ive been to barden road many times and overall had a good service, but wanted to try a new place. If quarry road doesnt offer extras is there anywhere else local that can be recommended?

Offline JayGatsby

There is a report on the place

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138557

Also well known locally that this was the place in this news story

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tonystreet

I wondered if it was that place. Be interesting to know if anyone has been since that incident... and if they still offer extras

Offline Sparta Prada

In September last year I was in the Tonbridge area and called a few places advertising on Gumtree. I ended up going to a residential flat in Tunbridge Wells for a one hour massage for £80. The Chinese milf was quite sexy, and the massage session turned into something more like a nice GFE: lots of DFK, OWO, sex. Paid an extra £20 and left quite a happy man.

I didn’t bother with a review, it was one of those places where the girls move regularly. I just looked on Gumtree and there’s no ad for the place I visited in Tunbridge Wells. Appreciate that the OP was asking about Tonbridge but they are not far apart.

Offline Tonystreet

Thats a shame cant find a link, would be interesting to have tried there