Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please  (Read 1129 times)

Offline whats that noise

I'm in Brum this week and it seems plan a b and c are away. Ie Pola Marabella and Arabella. Any others worth seeing? Must be pretty facially. Petite and size 10 max. Fk and owo.

incognitomosquito

External Link/Members Only

Is a beautiful thai girl, very good english, does do owo, but didn't kiss me despite offering it on her profile.  She's a solid booking if you don't mind being disappointed slightly by the possible lack of FK.

Despite being petite, she is very tall and has a curvacious ass.  Does do kissing and OWO.  If boobs are your thing, then you'll be disappointed.

Check to see if she's back this week.  A cute little thing, I've not reviewed her yet...services were a bit vanilla.  Downside when I met her, she's a bit of a smoker.  It was a cracking shag tho.

Offline whats that noise

Thanks incognito. Prob give brandy royal a call. Punted with Thais last couple of times so a change I think. Other girl is bit too tall, taller than me just.

Offline whats that noise

Went to Brum today. With plan a b and c away I decided to see Brandy Royal. Turns out she too is on holiday so I try Lena but she's booked up for the time I'm free. Next call was to Thai Kimmie turns out she's not working either. Getting fed up now I opt to see sexy Vivian.
Comm we're easy enough. Go to address same as Thai Kimmie Anita etc. knock on door. Who answers but a girl called Nadia. Told her I was there to see Vivian so she went to get her.
Deffo girl on profile but as stated before elsewhere looked older. Heavyish make up. Pretty until you get close up then you can see the blemishes on her face.
Started with b2b massage then owo. Owo was pretty good. Ball licking rimming. Ro next. But after a min she said it tickled so on with the mac. Cowgirl mish spoons and her on her front. Nothing special really. She was getting quite dry down below so it kinda put me of my rhythm. After bout 20 mins decided I wasn't gonna cum. So had an oily handjob to finish on her tits.
All in all not the best or worse punt. No fk what do ever. She just move her face out of reach all the time. Prob won't return. Others may have better experience.

incognitomosquito

I've been in that situation when I was desperate for a punt and all the recommended ones, or the ones I fancied were offline.   Better luck next time  :hi: