Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strap on providers  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Any decent girls that anyone can recommend for having strap on sex with? This would be my second time doing it. The last one I saw was Pamela hot but want someone a bit more attractive this time.

Thanks

Brum

Offline Nosser2

Don’t know if Nottingham is too far for you, but you might want to look at this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276611.0

Offline Brumbrum

Thanks that is defo up my street might need to travel down!

Offline tangledupinblue

Any decent girls that anyone can recommend for having strap on sex with? This would be my second time doing it. The last one I saw was Pamela hot but want someone a bit more attractive this time.

Thanks

Brum

Domstrapon, south Birmingham, she’s a domme though so no sex I’m afraid. But she will fill your ass with strap on. Sorry can copy link.

Offline Littlefoot

Domstrapon, south Birmingham, she’s a domme though so no sex I’m afraid. But she will fill your ass with strap on. Sorry can copy link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JontyR

yeah, I think the main decision you need to make is whether you will want extra services apart from strap on. If not you are looking for those who would class themselves as BDSM providers rather than sex workers.

If it is one of these types that you are after I would consider Mistress Julia Taylor External Link/Members Only or Sara Borgia External Link/Members Only the latter ran parties in Worcester with other spectacular looking mistresses. Not seen either in person but would should the stars align.

Otherwise look for a provider you like and trust and then ask the question. Like any service which requires specific equipment just because the provider says they will provide it doesn't mean they have the kit. Similarly others may be willing but haven't listed it because they don't have the kit but would be happy for you to bring.  In my experience its a kink that many women love to indulge.

Offline Spurt

Whilst some may wish to satisfy this curiosity, hard cash likely to be important.
Extra 20 from memory appears to be the going rate.

Offline Juankerr

Never met her but she looks quite good IMO and provides what you are looking for....

Offline Fabaceous

A strap on session is my fave playtime.
Hot&hornyhannah in manchester introduced and educated me!
I don't think she is working currently - not logged on since march.
If you are up for it - get some poppers too - they really enhance the fun for me - but don't take with ED drugs or blood pressure tablets.
I saw Ashleigh Wild when she was in Shrewsbury - External Link/Members Only before lockdown and she said that she would be delighted to play if I took my own strap on.
Review not indexed - here it is. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271955.0

Fab
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:18:46 pm by Fabaceous »

Offline Daaz324

Offline shed

Never met her but she looks quite good IMO and provides what you are looking for....

Visited her a few years ago before joined here. Typical rom service.. At the time she did FS. I would avoid at all costs.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:39:48 pm by shed »

Offline Fabaceous

What’s Ashley like ?
As per her profile, a pretty girl next door lass.
I'd happily see her again and even possibly as a regular.