Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexquisite Lady, Luton.  (Read 862 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw this profile and she looks promising. Outcall rate seems ok, body not too bad based on the public photos on display for a mature lady. Looks like she is asking for a photo in advance of meeting. So has anyone here had communications with Amber, or met her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline bobby1973

iv'e looked at her a few times  :thumbsup:
but over my limit  :thumbsdown:

Offline 20jay

Yeah, totally out of my price range too  :hi:

Offline chatman

Pricing would be OK for me, especially as an Outcall
She is on my HL, but I'm unlikely to see her, even though I think she looks good

But the first meet is in hotel of her choosing, so not at a home
I personally don't like hotels so that is a negative
and then requiring a photo too, just too many stipulations.

Not for me, plenty others around that don't require me to jump through hoops!
Even if I am God's gift to women :), which I am not !!

Offline Nutsac

I made contact with her .and was asked for a photo so out of curiosity I sent her one  ..her reply was sorry I dont feel a connection. Never mind onwards and upwards

Offline 20jay

I made contact with her .and was asked for a photo so out of curiosity I sent her one  ..her reply was sorry I dont feel a connection. Never mind onwards and upwards

...is AW now a dating portal ...?  :lol:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just as well not! I just do not photo well. I'm told that in the flesh I look a lot better.

Same with some girls its very difficult to get good photos. Thats why good photographers chage well.   

Offline Sparta Prada

This is what worries me, that the profile isn’t genuine and the person behind the profile is really a picture collector?