Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend area  (Read 1319 times)

Offline G193

Hey, I’m visiting the Southend area for a while with work. Wondering if there are any places to majorly avoid (Eastern Europen brothels and the like) and where is safe and decent for a punt

Offline fatboy

Without knowing your preferences it is difficult to advise.
Best to do a search on UKP to check out some reviews.
Generally not a brilliant area though.
If you do then leave a review...... :hi:

Offline robboflam

Offline G193

Pretty much looking a a good WG (possibly after anal). Wondering if you guys just use Adultwork and if viva street is a bunch of Romanians like it is in Ireland. Also if there are any agency that aren’t a pack of liars also

Offline robboflam

The one i linked above doesnt do anal

Offline gin89

I have been back more than once to this one - External Link/Members Only

I just looked at her pictures, looks really nice body and good value rates! Can you confirm that pictures are genuinely her? Are there reviews for her on this forum? I’m definitely tempted to book! Thanks

Offline Hackneylad1

I just looked at her pictures, looks really nice body and good value rates! Can you confirm that pictures are genuinely her? Are there reviews for her on this forum? I’m definitely tempted to book! Thanks

If you type her vivastreet number in the search bar her reviews magically pop up. Technology is amazing.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:47:09 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline robboflam

I saw her again this weekend and yes the current pictures are of her

Offline Rim machine

I think she’s taken her profile down again

Offline RockyBaboa69

Profile is up again. I visited her on my trip to Southend. It's an average punt; barely speaks English :thumbsdown:

Offline robboflam

Very surprised about the "barely speaks english" comment as i would say her english is 98% that of an english person.